1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Keeps Trying to Update when I start

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Pickie, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Pickie

Hello everyone. Long time User. I never had this problem on my old computer. But what keeps happening is, RuneMate keeps trying to upgrade its self every time I start it. I am using the most recent version, and even run it as Admin. Below is what it keeps doing to me. Every time I try and run it. I have to Delete it and reinstall every time I use it. Sometimes i even have to do that three or Four times before it works.

Attached Files:

• upd.PNG
      upd.PNG
      File size:
      56.9 KB
      Views:
  2. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Try downloading and running the standalone.

3. Pickie

Okay, I decided to try your idea. I downloaded the file. as a .jar file. Now normally i open .jar files with my utorrent. But it says it wont open it. I searched the forums for a guide or some ideas how to set it up, but I did not find anything besides other suggestions on downloading and running it. So my question is, How do i Open and rune the .jar file.

4. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

Open it with java. If you have that installed.

5. Pickie

There are so many ways that this works and doesn't work. We should have a Step By Step guide on how to open the stand alone file with java. And what Java app. you use.