1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Keyboard shortcuts

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Philosobyte, Dec 23, 2014.

1. Philosobyte

When the client first opens, keyboard shortcuts such as pressing "b" to access the Inventory and pressing "n" to access Equipment work. But after a little while of doing nothing, these shortcuts stop working. Other keyboard functions, such as typing in the chatbox, still work, for some reason. This is without any scripts bots running. Is there an explanation for this?

It would be highly convenient if they remained working.

2. SlashnHax

Alt tabbing results in the tab being held down in the client I think, I've had the same problem (wasd doesnt work for camera, keys for lodestone teleporting etc.) and pressing alt fixes it for me :)

MaximBeliver, Arbiter and Philosobyte like this.
  3. Philosobyte

Thanks so much, Hax!

4. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

@Cloud Is there anyway to resolve this problem? I'm going to move this to client support.

5. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Definitely needs to be fixed. I have experienced this myself when trying to press Escape to logout.

6. Philosobyte

I recall that if you disable keyboard input before alt-tabbing, you won't have an issue. Also, I don't think this is exclusive to RuneMate. I think it holds true for any window that a key which is currently pressed will stay pressed if you don't release the key before switching windows.