1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Lagg only for desktop?

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Dryrr, May 7, 2015.

1. Dryrr

hello hello :)

This week i spend time with my parents and i wasnt able to bot on my own desktop. however i did bot like 2-3 hours total on the laptop of my parents. The amount of ram is like the same.. however my pc has better graphics and CPU..

however i did experience less - no lagg on the laptop and when i just came back to my appartment and started to bot again on my desktop, its lagg all over the place again.

SO... im wondering.. do people with laptops experience lagg? do people with desktops experience lagg?
    do ppl with both devices experience what i've just experienced?

might help with fixing the Lagg issue runemate has i think?

EDIT: i also felt like that when i turn off display (GUI's/progress thingy) it runs more smoothly, less lagg. is that shit that heavy?

EDIT2: seems like i also get more exp on desktop compared to what i've got on laptop.
    Fletching: + 20k/h in xp stringing magic shields.
    Hunter: +5-10k/h in xp hunting cobalts (50 hunter)

#1 Dryrr, May 7, 2015
    Last edited: May 7, 2015
    Insomniac likes this.
  2. Cozmo1333

I'm on lenovo y510p, i7 with 8gb ram, the client takes 1.68 gb ramsize,and it seems to run smoothly except when using "mass fighter and trying to pick up a noted item". it gets really laggy/freazes

#2 Cozmo1333, May 7, 2015
    Last edited: May 7, 2015
  3. Insomniac

It starts lagging when I use desktop, but it runs completely fine on my laptop.