1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS License for a Private Agility Bot

Discussion in 'General Market' started by Makutu, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

Mak Agility AIO

I have created an Agility bot capable of traversing every Rooftop course in OldSchool Runescape with high efficiency. This bot is capable of reaching up to 90% of the highest possible experience per hour on each course with ease.

Mak Agility AIO is an exclusive bot, boasting the highest experience rates on the market with a large number of features. These features include:
    • Progressive Mode
      • Automatically walk to the next highest course you can do when you level up. Allows for seamless 1-99 training, if you have the appropriate teleport items and meet the requirements.
    • Looting Marks of Grace
      • For a chance at some extra money whilst training, or to unlock the exclusive Graceful outfit, you can pick up Marks of Grace.
    • Casting High-Level Alchemy
      • For highly efficient training, consider casting High Level Alchemy whilst you traverse the Rooftop course. This means you're making even more money, training magic, and training Agility all in one bot.
    • Casting Magic Imbue
      • For those who have Lunars unlocked, you can cast Magic Imbue whilst training to train some Magic alongside Agility.
    • Drinks Stamina potions
      • Users can take Stamina potions with them to increase their xp per hour.
    • Eats Summer Pies
      • Boost your Agility level and experience even further with Summer pies.
    • Jug of Wines
      • For lower levels you can bring some jugs of wine for cheap and effective food.
    This bot is highly exclusive and statistically has the lowest chance to get you banned out of any other Agility bot on the market.

Trial
    For a taster at this bot, please private message me on the forums or message me on Discord at Mak#7198. This trial will last 3 days from the moment I assign access. Once this trial ends, you will be able to purchase a license from me by messaging me.

Purchase
    To purchase this bot, please message me directly so I can take a payment and assign you access. This bot costs $20 per month, and runs until the same day next month. For example: You purchase this bot on March 15th, your license expires on April 15th. You can extend your license a few days before expiration, or purchase multiple months in advance, to prevent losing access.

Licenses can be purchased through PayPal, RuneMate Credits, OSRS GP, or Bitcoin.

[​IMG]

#1 Makutu, Mar 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2019
  2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Y’all dont sleep on this agility bot

Makutu and Qosmiof2 like this.
  3. Illkillutill

Looking forward to this.

Makutu likes this.
  4. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

Recent update have made this bot much more seamless, including some QOL updates for casting High Alchemy, using the Seers' village teleport for better xp/h, and improved Marks of Grace interaction.

5. Illkillutill

I'll definitely be running this tonight and tomorrow.

Makutu likes this.
  6. SilverNova

May everyone thank our holy lord and saviour @Makutu

#6 SilverNova, Mar 25, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    Illkillutill and Makutu like this.
  7. Lad

Lad

Interested

Makutu likes this.
  8. JoJo

@Makutu mind if I get a trial?

9. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

Please message me on Discord or on the forums :) (But yes of course).
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 12, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 26, 2019 ---
    In the most recent update we now support the Gnome Stronghold course for a TRUE 1-99 experience. With progressive mode, and sufficient teleport items, you can seamlessly level to 99 completely automatically. Contact me for a trial today on the forums or through discord in my server (click the icon in my signature) or add me at Mak#7198.

10. nathantkd

Super interested, added you on discord. Would like to try it. also got some questions in regards to avoiding a ban lol :)

Makutu likes this.
  11. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

In the most recent update I've added Summer Pie and Jug of Wine support. Users can now use both of those to enhance their experience per hour. As well as minor bug fixes, you will also notice smoother walking between obstacles. Please message me on the forums, or on my Discord server, about gaining access to the trial version of this bot or a full license.

nathantkd likes this.
  12. Blake_Mitchell

@Makutu PM'd on Slack and Discord. :)

Makutu likes this.
  13. nathantkd

Sweet i will send a message when im on the computer tomorrow and try it out! Need to get 85 from 77. Agility is boring glad someonee actively trying to make a more efficient and ban detect bot

Makutu likes this.
  14. delta

Any results yet? I haven't used my trial since I am only working with one account.

15. Bearded_Nuts

I am very interested

16. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

Replied on Discord.

Add my Discord and we can talk.

17. delta

free bump, still interested in obtaining more feedback from people who have used it :)

18. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

You could always join my Discord server and ask in the channel dedicated to Mak Agility.

delta likes this.
  19. Steady Hands

interested in giving it a trial run, added you on discord.

20. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

The Agility bot is now public! There's a lite model to get a feel of the bot, you can even cast High Alchemy or Magic Imbue whilst doing the course in it. It's limited up to Canifis, if you wish to support the development of the bot and access all of the features, please use the premium version.

[​IMG]

Free: Mak Agility Lite
    Premium: Mak Agility AIO

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.