1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Linux Start Instance Issue

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Evuls, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Evuls

Having some issues with RuneMate on Linux. I'm using the RSU Client, correct Java and all.

I have tried several distros and DE, Unity and KDE being the most used so far, and everytime I get stuck at the "start instance" part.
    Everything loads fine up until then, the RuneMate client recognizes the clients it can attach too, but as soon as you click start instance it throws an error.

If anyone could point me in the right direction as to whether or not it's bugged or I'm using a shitty DE/Distro I would appreciate it and if you can help me fix it I wouldn't mind rewarding the help.

Code (Text):
    1. [Debug] Java Home: /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-oracle/jre
    2. [Debug] Java Version: 8u121 x64 (Oracle Corporation)
    3. [Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.9.1
    4. [Debug] Operating System: Linux x64
    5. Scanned for and identified 1 game frames in 1257ms.
    6. Failed to bind to the game client because of an Exception
    7. java.lang.Exception: Failed to bind to the virtual machine.
    8.     at nul.iIIiIIiiiiII.else(ekb:116)
    9.     at nul.iIIIIIiIiIIi.run(fsb:127)
    10. Caused by: java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 149.56.241.229; nested exception is:
    11.     java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
    12.     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:619)
    13.     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:216)
    14.     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:202)
    15.     at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.newCall(UnicastRef.java:342)
    16.     at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.lookup(Unknown Source)
    17.     at nul.iIIiiIiiiiii.else(plb:185)
    18.     at nul.iIIiIIiiiiII.else(ekb:43)
    19.     ... 1 more
    20. Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
    21.     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
    22.     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
    23.     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
    24.     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
    25.     at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
    26.     at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
    27.     at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:538)
    28.     at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:434)
    29.     at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:211)
    30.     at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIDirectSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIDirectSocketFactory.java:40)
    31.     at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIMasterSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIMasterSocketFactory.java:148)
    32.     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:613)
    33.     ... 7 more
    34. Scanned for and identified 1 game frames in 1326ms.
    35. Failed to bind to the game client because of an Exception
    36. java.lang.Exception: Failed to bind to the virtual machine.
    37.     at nul.iIIiIIiiiiII.else(ekb:116)
    38.     at nul.iIIIIIiIiIIi.run(fsb:127)
    39. Caused by: java.rmi.ConnectException: Connection refused to host: 149.56.241.229; nested exception is:
    40.     java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
    41.     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:619)
    42.     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.createConnection(TCPChannel.java:216)
    43.     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPChannel.newConnection(TCPChannel.java:202)
    44.     at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.newCall(UnicastRef.java:342)
    45.     at sun.rmi.registry.RegistryImpl_Stub.lookup(Unknown Source)
    46.     at nul.iIIiiIiiiiii.else(plb:185)
    47.     at nul.iIIiIIiiiiII.else(ekb:43)
    48.     ... 1 more
    49. Caused by: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (Connection refused)
    50.     at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)
    51.     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doConnect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:350)
    52.     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:206)
    53.     at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.connect(AbstractPlainSocketImpl.java:188)
    54.     at java.net.SocksSocketImpl.connect(SocksSocketImpl.java:392)
    55.     at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:589)
    56.     at java.net.Socket.connect(Socket.java:538)
    57.     at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:434)
    58.     at java.net.Socket.<init>(Socket.java:211)
    59.     at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIDirectSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIDirectSocketFactory.java:40)
    60.     at sun.rmi.transport.proxy.RMIMasterSocketFactory.createSocket(RMIMasterSocketFactory.java:148)
    61.     at sun.rmi.transport.tcp.TCPEndpoint.newSocket(TCPEndpoint.java:613)
    62.     ... 7 more
    63. Scanned for and identified 1 game frames in 1266ms.
    64. [Biostatistics] An error of type FileNotFoundException occurred while trying to retrieve the movements of clouse pack dedD
    65. [Clouse] Downloaded 990 human mouse movements selected for you by Clouse.