1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LiteFisher [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by blisterz, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ziplock1738

I absolutely love this bot I think having a bot with an afk mode is the most human like aspect of any bot on runemate. I have ben using it in the fishing guild for some time with no problems, however, recently with the dragon harpoon for tuna the bot doesn't really work. The AFK mode just loops. It'll AFK for 30 seconds and then go right into another AFK action for like a min. I have the AFK multiplier down pretty low thinking that would fix it but it didn't change anything. If you could get back to why that is maybe that would be great. Thanks.

2. heirenshiwo

Hi there! Could I suggest selecting an option to check on F2P stats as part of the anti-ban? I'm on F2P and it seems suspicious that i'm trying to check my construction skill which is not available to me! Thank you for the great bot nonetheless! :)

botbottomtom likes this.
  3. CtrlAltElite

Dunno if someone's asked, but are there plans to add support for using the knife on leaping fish and dropping the roe/caviar? That would let people train four stats at once...fishing, strength, agility, and cooking.

4. xxtkoxx

hey their i noticed an issue while im fishing in karamaja for swordfish and the bot actions stays stuck on interactions 0 and doesnt move or do anything possible fix?
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 2, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 2, 2019 ---
    has anyone else experienced this issue and just to clarify on rune mate application it says "interaction 0" as it describes the bots current task. just so you have some idea whats going on.

5. Kane12344

Doesnt fish sharks at the fishing guild. Withdraws harpoon and runs to fishing spot, but just stands there.

6. cboyd224

Having an issue with the bot continuing to fish, after full inventory and drop, it just stops, either i have some settings wrong , im not sure, from the reviews it looks like it should work perfect and would like some feed back to have it set correctly

7. Fearmate

Can you add Monkfish please?

a_lot likes this.
  8. reconbot

Is there Dragon Harpoon Support?
    I bought one but can't wield it, but when I try to fish the bot just buys a harpoon from the shop and continues fishing with the regular one.

9. CtrlAltElite

In the drop down menu for Fish, there's options for DHARPOON_TUNA, DHARPOON_SHARKS, and DHARPOON_SHARKS_GUILD. So, it does have DHarpoon support, but you have to specifically select it.

10. Jonathan Bjorne

Nothing but absolute love for this one! However, I cannot get the bot to function properly when wielding my Dragon Harpoon. It does nothing until I remove it and have it in my inventory.
    - On regular Raw_Shark, uses standard Harpoon
    - On regular Raw_Shark_Guild, uses standard Harpoon
    - On Dharpoon_Shark_Guild and Dharpoon_Shark, requires Dragon Harpoon in inventory

Is there any word, or perhaps user error on my part, to have this function with the Dragon Harpoon both wielded and occasional special usage?

11. Marvinex2

Hey been fishing in cathby for 1-2 hours and it logged me out and try to relog again? I did not set up afk. It keeps doing that every 1-2 hours. Not sure why.

12. biggerbaz

Still has this logout bug back from December :/

Attached Files:

botbottomtom likes this.
  13. bob sagget23

probably my favorite bot but is having a problem where it is doing like 2 loops in draynor bank before banking.

might have gone unnoticed being a low level area.

14. reconbot

This bot is starting to fail now,
    It will do 1 inv then sit by the bank deposit and do nothing

15. ghosty222

Got banned from using this bot

16. CtrlAltElite

Draynor location might need some attention for banking. The places it's clicking to move to seem a little far from where they should be to get to the bank. It seems like it favors clicking closer to the polls instead of the tellers. Looks odd, might draw attention to the bot.

17. unibot

a reply like this with literally no details isnt going to be taken seriously. I'm more likely to assume you were banned for any other reason besides this bot.

what were you doing? how long was it left running? breaks? took off afk mode?

18. Kepland

A small problem has occurred lately. The bot doesn't walk to Edgeville bank from Barbarian Village all the time. Most of the time it worked but not currently. Works fine as a powerfisher. Talking about just flyfishing.

19. CtrlAltElite

Had an issue this morning with the bot stopping around Draynor while trying to fish shrimp/anchovies. Went to bank, deposited everything, then it just stood there. Restarted a couple times, and at one point I got a StreamCorrupted error, I think. Tried different settings, same result. Bot isn't moving between fishing area/bank, or even clicking on fishing spots. I'll try again later today.

20. reconbot

Been botting for 2 weeks 12 hours a day at lobsters and no ban yet. :/

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.