1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LiteFisher [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by blisterz, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CantSeeMeHomie

I apologize because I am just now using this bot: I love the antiban. This is the kind of antiban I have been asking for from bot author for quite sometime. Something that is plain and simple, but enough to deter. I will bot the night away and post a proggy in the morning.

EDIT: Even with the various antibans in place, it is a very reliable bot.

#41 CantSeeMeHomie, Mar 10, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
  2. Taylor77

First off I'd like to say thanks for the bot it has made me tons of money :D However, recently I have had 4 accounts banned in a short amount of time while fishing in Catherby and using the built in antiban.

3. roger santos

What happened to this script bot? It was showing up in the store a couple hours ago and now it just disappeared

4. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

A new client just got released and every authors bots got cleared. At this moment cloud is pushing through every working bots for the new client.

roger santos likes this.
  5. blisterz

6. Bulbazoth

please support barb-tail harpoon! bot will just run back and forth between bank and fishing spot unless a normal harpoon is in inventory. would like to equip my harpoon :)

also, just noticed (fishing tuna in catherby) that it just stopped when all the tuna harpoon spots were out of load range. i moved in range and it started working again

#46 Bulbazoth, Jul 5, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2016
  7. AlexH666

AlexH666 Χ Ξ Σ

It doesn't seem like the author of this bot is active anymore. He last logged in more than a month ago.

8. Bulbazoth

a shame! seems to be the best fishing bot here right now

forbobo likes this.
  9. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Fails to withdraw the small fishing net. It opens the bank, hovers it, then starts walking back to the fishing spot.

10. cheeznuts

Haven't watched what happens, so I'm just assuming it's getting stuck somewhere. But everytime after running it for ~20 minutes at catherby lobbies I end up logged out

11. Unsolved

Fairly solid. The only issue I've ever had with it, is sometimes when I fish for swordies, when it goes to drop the tuna, it will drop a couple swordfish as well. Idk why

12. vaidas

The script bot seems to struggle with dialog, it is extremely slow for me. The dialog from Karamja port to Port Sarim takes around a minute if not longer.

13. forbobo

Super reliable bot in terms of running for long hours. Ran it multiple times for 15+ hours nonstop. Only thing is its SUPER slow in banking. Stands at catherby bank for ~20 seconds before interacting with the bank, then another 10 seconds in bank, then another 20 before it starts moving again back to fishing spot. Still though, pretty much the only free osrs fishing bot that supports moneymaking.

Would be awesome if the bot author came back and fixed the slow banking/dialogue :-( still great though

14. Kef020

Keep getting: ''An unhandled error has occurred in LiteFisher''. And the script bot stops right away.

15. blisterz

16. juicyrhythm

It's a good script bot, however as someone mentioned earlier it's a little slow on banking, the couple seconds it stops in the bank when it comes with a full inventory makes it look kinda suspicious. And, I'm not sure if the anti-ban is working correctly.

#56 juicyrhythm, Aug 22, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  17. DarkKingKaiser

The bot is amazing, the only problem I have is when fishing at draynor the bot just sits there as mages shoot him.

18. blisterz

19. blisterz

20. aarts

its a nice working bot i hope to see it work whit the dragon harpoon

tanks mate for the bot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.