1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

LiteFisher [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by blisterz, Nov 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blisterz

2. djsypha

i seem to get that nullpointer error i dno why its occuring does it as soon as i start the bot let me know how i can tell you how its happening cuz i have no idea

ragekage11 likes this.
  3. ragekage11

Thanks for your work on this, the latest update broke the bot for me however. Looking forward to the new updates once the problem is resolved. Keep up the good work!

4. djsypha

any idea when you might have this fixed ??? seems to be the only bot that banks stuff and actualy works without paying

5. blisterz

6. Mia Malkova

Hey I really like your bot. Was wonder if you could add these feature sometime:

- XP/GP per hour

-Time til next level

- Not dropping fish. i.e. not dropping tuna when fishing swordfish.

- Shift dropping

Also it keeps saying "Players detected. Switching worlds".

- First it doesn't hop worlds

- 2nd. Can you make that optional. I feel it's better to fish with a large group of people.

#66 Mia Malkova, Sep 24, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  7. blisterz

Fixed.

Fixed.

Fixed.

1) I'll start to add an xp tracker soon after everything else is working correctly.

What do you mean it isn't dropping tuna when fishing swordfish? If you mean you want it not to, just put fish type as Tuna. It will then catch both.

2) Its a bug message. I fixed it in the next update. Thank you for the report.

8. Mia Malkova

Thank you!

I meant I wanted to KEEP tuna when fishing Swordfish, but yea like you said I'll select tuna to keep both!

9. cheeznuts

Any chance of adding support for dragon harpoon? As of now bot just goes to bank and withdraws regular harpoon

10. ragekage11

Bot working again, thanks buddy. Just noticed that the break-handler isn't working properly. It ends the instance of the bot running. Also, I noticed that randomly the camera will keep rotating and it interrupts the bot from banking or doing much of anything. Thanks again for your work on this!

11. blisterz

I would be happy to, but I cant find the iItem ID of the dragon harpoon. No database seems to have it. If anyone could provide the item id that would be wonderful.

I found one camera hook that was not running concurrently, so if it was interrupted it would not finish releasing the keys. I changed it to run concurrently.

I tested the break handler. It seems to be working for me. If you have an end time set and it hits that time during a break it will stop the bot. However, this could be because I am running 1.5.8 which I will push for release in a minute. Let me know if you still encounter either of these issues after 1.5.8 is released. (After I push a bot update it can take a few days to release on the bot store).

12. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

You have the name, you don't need an ID. In fact, the use of IDs is highly discouraged.

13. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

LUL

14. blisterz

15. aalexx

i think being able to bank all swordfish and tuna without dropping them would be a good option, the drop rate is really slow when i drop tuna, i think it would be easier to just bank when you have a full inv instead of dropping. i only use lobster option because of this, but it is a fantastic bot

16. Mia Malkova

Choose Tuna instead of swordfish like he said earlier in the thread.

Choosing Tuna keeps both swordfish and tuna

17. cheeznuts

21028 and 21029 are what I found when I googled. From the Wikia and a reddit post, not sure if it's right or how to test

Also I've noticed in some spots (Catherby especially) if the bot can't actually see the fishing spot, it won't do anything. Like it won't rotate the camera or walk over to the far side spots in Catherby, for example. It will just stand there until another spot spawns

18. blisterz

Odd I have two fishing areas for catherby to avoid this. But I haven't fished in catherby for a good while so Ill test it out soon. Thnx for the itemid, I will add an option for swordfish and sharks with a dragon harpoon.

19. Mia Malkova

Will you be added powerfishing for barbarian fishing? (since there is no reason to bank the fish)

20. Jasontc13

I see your constantly updating the resource here and I greatly appreciate the activity! So I thought I'd report this: doesn't seem to work at fishing guild just yet. When I *update* bot it'll give the message "Running Walk" and just stand there. I was doing sharks at fishing guild with anti-ban on. It didn't click the fishing spot once

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.