Question Little assistance please

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by synntax, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Could a Dev or bot creator come into my machine and tell me whats going on, All alpha bots and Celestial bots are crashing java. Ive just finished wiping my whole computer out just to see if that would fix the issue but sadly not.

This is for RS3.

2. OSRS was updated earlier today... Stay put till an announcement from @Cloud is made id say...

3. Forgot to include this is for RS3.

4. Shouldn't matter... Same issue happened a few days ago... Maybe ish 72 hours ago? All you can do is wait until the issue is resolved...

5. Does matter lol if they didn't update rs3 then rs3 is unaffected.
    Anyways @synntax does it happen with other bots too or only Celestial/Alpha ?

6. @Defeat3d Did you fuck shit up again bruh

7. @SlashnHax was AlphaSystem32Cleaner finally released?

8. no changes in 2 months

EvilCabbage likes this.
  9. @Hazard Only happens to Celestial/Alpha bots, I've tested almost all of them. Your more then welcome to come into my box to check it out.

10. Has nothing to do with making Alpha and Celestial losinh their customers for my bots...

11. [​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 9, 2015, Original Post Date: Jul 9, 2015 ---
    This is what happens when some of the alpha bots and celestial bots run.

12. Open up a command prompt, navigate to the folder runemate is in and type the following:
    Code (Text):
    1. java -jar RuneMate.jar
    RuneMate should start; try starting a celestial/alpha/problem script bot and post the outputs of the command prompt here(take a screenshot)

13. What @Hazard said and maybe try running your GFx settings on lowest :)

14. Alpha Granite Miner

[​IMG]

15. That's pretty strange since in my scripts bots from more than a month ago it's MONEYMAKING in the manifest..

16. Hmm you're right actually, my bad

17. Don't worry it's not only you. The OSRS Maxi's are fucking up.