1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Local scripts not showing up in Client

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by sothatsit, Apr 13, 2015.

1. sothatsit

@Cloud @Arbiter

Both Aidden and Arbiter have TV'ed me and could not/did not have the time to figure the bug out.

The issue is that it cannot find the main class, not that it cant find the manifest. When i refresh the bots it throws this error:
    "
    (02:31:07) Unable to locate me.sothatsit.dancingformoney.DancingForMoney
    "

Arbiter has confirmed that this is not user error and is in fact a bug. When i run this from my IDE (IntelliJ) though this works perfectly, the only issue being that IntelliJ does not let me compile the source while it is running. This means i cannot reload my bot without restarting the client which is extremely annoying as on my shitty download it takes about 2 minutes to download the runescape client.

I hope you can fix this issue as it completely disrupts my development workflow.

Thanks,
    sothatsit.

Edit: I might also note that the auto-updating of the client also does not work for me. Just thought i'd put it out there as it might be related.

2. SlashnHax

IntelliJ should allow you to compile while running, at least it does with me.
    Autoupdating however doesn't work for me either