1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Discussion in 'General' started by sniperzbak, Apr 23, 2017.

1. sniperzbak

I just set up my second account to start botting, and when it logs in it says I have too many accounts from my address logged in. How do you bypass this?

2. NobleFrenzy

login at the same time?

3. Sirbottery

Wait ~20 minutes and don't try to open the client until then

4. sickness0666

is it runescape giving you the login error? or runemate?

runemate does not bypass the login limit of the runescape client. best way to do that is to delete your random.dat file, re open client so it regenerates, and then make it read-only. then you shouldnt have any issues with runescape giving errors about too many accounts logged in

if it is an issue with runemate, (where it says you have too many bots running), you will have to wait 15 mins for the runemate client to update (usually caused from an error when stopping a bot)

5. sniperzbak

The issue was with the RS3 client. I waited about 15 minutes and tried again and it worked.

I'll also try deleting the random.dat so the issue doesn't come up again.

6. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

This is a problem with the RuneScape client and is in no way related to RuneMate.

7. sniperzbak

Yes I know that, I was just wondering if anyone had any input on how to fix it. They were quite helpful and my problem is now solved:)

8. sickness0666

whenever the client is restarted it will recreate the random.dat file. if you right click it, click properties, and set it to read-only you wont run into the issue again, and can multilog to same world etc with no issues