1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug "Login Handler has been activated!"

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Vovo Mafalda, Oct 10, 2019.

1. Vovo Mafalda

I don't know what happened. Until last week some bots worked fine. Some worked for some time (like 15 minutes, 30 minutes and such) but all of them handled the login. Now i add instance, select the bot, account and client, after the game starts i start instance as always, but then nothing happens. Absolutely nothing happens.
    Bot "start working" but game never logs into my account. The " | " just keeps blinking where it was supposed to go my e-mail and that's pretty much it.

I tried the following bots: Alpha Fighter, Hexis Fighter, Hexis Minning AIO, Quantum Woodcutting, QuickMiner Lite, Qve Chickenkiller. I know for a fact that Alpha Fighter used to work (even though only worked for 15 minutes) and Hexis Fighter used to work just fine for 30 minutes. Some of them i added just for testing.

I followed all the steps in all the posts about it. I didn't update my computer, didn't change anything.
    I uninstalled runescape oldscholl and 3 clients, uninstalled java, uninstalled runemate client, cleaned cache using Ccleaner and Iobit Advanced System Care 12 PRO, restarted my PC, and reintsalled everything: Oldschool, RS3 and runemate, authorized runemate to access internet when firewall asked and still nothing, absolutely nothing happens.

I attached a screenshot i took around 15 seconds after i started instance (giving it plenty of time to handle the login) showing the problem.

If anyone needs any other inf about my problem, please let me know. I didn't attach an error log because there's none, at least it didn't show me none.

Attached Files:

2. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

3. bwtspro

To follow up on this (Not including my Linux thread). This happens on my Windows instances as well, I've been manually logging in and when in Lobby it then starts.

This started occurring I believe 3-4 days ago

4. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

I'm actively investigating :)

bwtspro likes this.
  5. bwtspro

Thanks mate.

6. Cloud

Cloud Engineer

Sorry for the very late reply but it had been briefly fixed by another game update and then another game update broke it once again, making it kind of hard to keep track of haha. It has now been fixed in the next release coming between 24 and 48 hours :)