1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

lol...I'm confused

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by miller910, Sep 2, 2019.

1. miller910

I just started using runemate recently and i''m super impressed but I just went to start my bot (I'm 98 fishing...) and it told me I've used my 200 hours of botting this month and to upgrade if I want more hours so I paid the $4 to upgrade. I restart the client and it tells me I've used my 300 hours lmfao how is that possible if I just hit the 200 hour mark anyway I go to see if I can upgrade again for unlimited hours and theres no option for that. So now I'm just stuck at 98 fishing and have to wait for the month to end to use the bot again? Seems a bit riduculous

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Two things:

1:
    What? Imgur Upgrade | RuneMate

2: are you sure you're not using a premium bot and getting bot hours confused with premium credit

3. miller910

I don't even have that option lol. Where it says $40 for you it says $3 for me with the 300 hour limit. I also think what happened was my girlfriend made a runemate account on her laptop to bot an account and it banned us because of two accounts on the same ip?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 2, 2019, Original Post Date: Sep 2, 2019 ---
    Nvm just saw that the number is editable

CuppaJava likes this.