1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Developer(s) to work in a paid team environment

Discussion in 'Programming & Hardware' started by REDMiner1x, Feb 1, 2022.

1. REDMiner1x

Hello everyone, albeit being new to this community, I'm no stranger to botting especially in OSRS. I played this game a lot when I was younger but my interest was newly sparked when I found out about the application of machine learning in some of the new clients people are building.
    I'm looking to build a team of developers to work on a botting project for an up and coming crypto game. This is of course a PAID opportunity, and a very serious one at that; any developers we are seriously considering will likely be put under contract with our company.

I'm sure some of you may have heard of a new game called DeFi Kingdoms. If not, it's essentially one of the new leading crypto games in the space, largely sparked by its incorporation of decentralized finance (DeFi).
    The graphics and environments seem to be very easy to run, as can be seen in this ss: imgur.com

This being said, their backend code is certainly very refined in terms of the DeFi/Crypto implementation. One thing I'm almost certain that they do not have, though, is the persistent and long-standing history of combatting botting as Jagex has. And alongside that, comes the developers who have vehemently fought against all of their patches, only finding more and more clever ways to get around them.

This is why we've turned to the OSRS community seeking help.

Another noteworthy detail is that we would like this application to be CPU focused. The machines we plan to run them on are already utilizing the majority of their GPU resources.
    If there are any longstanding developers in the community with past work in the space interested in working on such a project, feel free to reach out through DM or discord.
    Discord: Cryptic#6687

2. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

What's the primary goal of playing this game?
    It'd be interesting to know what this game lives off, to estimate how much the publisher might want to prevent botting or just let it slip in order to make the game more active.

3. REDMiner1x

The primary goal of the game is very unique in the sense that it takes a lot of real crypto applications like decentralized finance (DeFi), NFT's and liquidity pools into an 8-bit, "adventure," game. At the end of the day, what you're essentially doing is converting actual cryptocurrency into their coin: JEWEL. Once you have JEWEL, you can stake your coin in liquidity pools, buy NFT's that effectively work as, "heroes," in the game, and much more.

The game is essentially the new age crypto kids dream, where they can spend a bunch of time playing a video game in hopes of ultimately making money in the end--equipped with all their favorite investments starring NFT's.

So if comparing to Runescape, the primary goal of the developer likely isn't to combat botting or maintain active player stats; they've already done a good job of building a large community in a very short amount of time. Furthermore, they don't have the motive of account integrity to combat botting like Jagex does, because the games entire purpose is really just to access their Coin/DeFi Liquidity Pools/NFT's.

Their main goal is just to make money off of transaction fees and through the distribution of their own cryptocurrency: JEWEL. That being said, I don't think they have the best of bot detection considering how new of a game they are, but it would be safe to assume that they have a solid development team behind them.