1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Looking for easy GP and have accs with 60/60/60+ stats?

Discussion in 'OSRS' started by Mikaelz, Oct 27, 2015.

1. Mikaelz

So the idea is simple: You supply me with accounts capable of killing green dragons, I bot them with great antiban + proxies. If your account is not yet flagged I guarantee 3m+ per day per account for at least 7 days. I will take 40%, you will take 60%.

If interested, PM me, if you agree:
    * We assume the account will get banned within 21 days, most likely 10-14 days, highly unlikely within 7 days.
    * If/when the account gets banned, we agree it was expected.
    * The dbones get transferred regularely to my mules, to be redistributed to myself and you.
    * The income will be ~3m per day with 70/80/70 stats. The income will be lower with lower stats and higher with higher stats.
    * Leave the account completely empty, for me to gear up.

Don't be a faggot and debate whether I am a faggot for taking 40% or that Obama sucks cuz this is a horrible idea, if you're interested - PM me. If not - get the fudge out.

PM me, I don't use anything else.

2. dnaleiw

Interesting proposal. As someone just getting back into the swing of things, I will look and see if any of my old botted accounts still work.

taraz101 likes this.