1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Looking To Buy Essence Runner Bot

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Yogurtcoffee, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Yogurtcoffee

• Game Mode: OSRS
    • Summary: Looking for a bot that either:
    • Runs pure essence (with option of talisman/binding necklace) to a main account (which i'll be playing) at the Earth rune altar next to Lumbridge saw mill. Trades the main account essence, then uses Varrock teleport to get back to Varrock. Banks at the east bank for more essences with the option to use stamina potions when low on run energy. Rinse and repeat.
    • OR
    • Runs pure essence (with option of talisman/binding necklace) to a main account (which i'll be playing) to the fire rune altar. Uses ring of dueling to teleport to the duel area, trades the main account essence/talisman/necklace and then uses duel ring again to teleport to castle wars to bank with option of stamina potion when low run energy. Rinse and repeat.
    • Required stats: none.
    • Required quests: Rune mysteries done on the bot account.
    • Required items: varrock or duel ring for teleport, rune essence, binding necklace, earth/water talisman, stamina potion.
    Will pay for my own private bot of this. Let me know price. If someone already has a bot that runs essence similar to this at another altar I would consider buying that as well.

2. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

This is a somewhat old post, but just in case anyone looks at it,

I'm in the process of making a Lava/Steam rune essence running bot. Will automatically detect when a binding necklace is likely needed and bring it, bring a talisman, an inventory of ess, teleport using rings of dueling, etc.

Going smoothly so far.

3. shimini

I have one for sale for lava runes (cwars->duel->go to fire altar->trade ess and necklace->repeat)

Can use on multiple acts at the same time (tested with 3 runners)

4. julle123

proof?

5. Robbie Jensen

Are these bots for sale, I would love to buy one.

6. Bing Bong

Bing Bong Bot Author

Check the bot store?