Lunar Fletcher 1.0.1

Fletches Bows from 1-99. Automatically switch to the next log and bow type! Supports the Portable...

1. Natfoth submitted a new resource:

Lunar Fletcher - Fletches Bows from 1-99. Automatically switch to the next log and bow type! Supports the Portable...

Read more about this resource...

#1 Natfoth, Jul 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2015
    WYD likes this.
  2. GL on your release! :)

3. Thanks, going to get a nice proggy for it once it finishes this session.

4. [​IMG]
    Congrats mate! Sadly the standard flething is not the best way to train. Maybe if you added the new portable fletcher would be better but still awesome release and hope to see more from you ;)

5. Lol no. You have to constantly babysit the bot, just incase another fletcher doesn't respawn. If it could switch between portable and normal then you would have hands down the most badass fletcher

6. Adding that in right now, luckily I have a bunch to test with.

The next version is waiting for approval now. Supports the portable fletcher and will continue crafting normally once the bank runs out.

[​IMG]

7. Now this is what I'm talking about!

Do you make private scripts bots for $?

8. will there be an OSRS version of this? because it looks good.

9. I am not sure yet, I have not tried the OSRS version yet since its been separated from EOC. So I need to compare whats different with RuneMate between the 2.

10. alright congrats on the release hope to see it on OSRS one day! :D

11. I don't know if this is suppose to happen but when you close the GUI it closes Runemate aswell

12. Opens bank but does noot withdraw logs in darkscape.

13. It's not working for mine (Lumbridge Chest) for some reason. I'm at level 45 fletching, it draws willow logs but doesn't click the portable and it doesn't even try to make anything.

14. Worked great for me yesterday, 1-57 in a couple hours, thanks!

15. can you update for spectre please?