1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bug Mac troubleshooting.

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Rickybob1992, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Rickybob1992

1. Post your computer specifications
      1. Macbook pro running El capitan.
    2. Post your Java version
      1. Java version 8 update 191
    3. From my understanding the Mac download is not working so you must run the standalone.jar file. I can run the client this way and actually set up and instance. The problem is getting it to start. I get where i can start the official OSRS client, then I am unable click the green button to start the instance. There is an option to choose a different OSRS client and try and start but once I do i get the dreaded unable to bind. I have re downloaded the rune mate files, as well as osrs client, and java.
    4. Upload your log files
      1. With the RuneMate client open, navigate to Help > View Logs. Upload the applicable log files to your forum post.
      2. 00:00:00 INFO Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
        00:00:06 INFO Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
        00:00:12 INFO Attempting to start official client. If it does not open shortly please do so manually.
        00:00:31 INFO Failed to bind to the game client because of an AgentLoadException

This is the other most recent log I could find: ( I have very basic skills with this stuff btw)

[Debug] Java Home: /Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home
        [Debug] Java Version: 8u191 x64 (Oracle Corporation)
        [Debug] Maximum Heap Size: 1821MB
        [Debug] RuneMate Version: 2.90.0
        [Debug] Operating System: Mac OS X x64
        Checking for a new game client every second for two minutes or until one is found.
        Found a new game instance after 4 seconds.
        Checking for a new game client every second for two minutes or until one is found.
        [Biostatistics] An error of type FileNotFoundException occurred while trying to retrieve the movements of clouse pack dedI
        com.sun.tools.attach.AgentLoadException: Unable to add JAR file to system class path
        at sun.tools.attach.HotSpotVirtualMachine.loadAgent(ria:13)
        at nul.IIIIiIiiiiIII.int(ozc:25)
        at nul.iiIIIIiiIiIii.run(pyc:217)
        [Clouse] Downloaded 990 human mouse movements selected for you by Clouse.
    I appreciate any help and advice!!!! thanks everyone

2. Superperson

When Im trying to run on Mac its not working, how did you bypass the error message?

3. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

It looks like you’re running 64bit java, you need java 8 32bit to use RuneMate. :)