1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

OSRS Mage Training Arena

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by Zyzz, Apr 14, 2017.

1. Zyzz

• Link to wiki: Mage Training Arena
    • Summary: You start out above the Dueling Arena, bringing runes for one of the 4 different activities. You get points + mage xp for completing those activities. The points you can use to buy the Infinity gear + Wands + mages book, which you can sell at GE for a big profit.
    • Required stats: You can start at 7 magic.
    • Required items: Fire staff + nats for alching, cosmics + staff for highest enchant spell + air staff + laws for telegrab, mud staff + nats for bones to bananas/peaches.
    • Other notes: You'll make roughly 400k gold per hour, but the xp variate by what game room you do.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 14, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 14, 2017 ---
    @Serene

2. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

OSRS - [MTA] Magic Training Arena

edit: just saw, he's inactive atm. Not sure if the prime team is still doing it, if not, possibly! I have a bit of it already worked out from months ago, just haven't touched the project since then

3. Zyzz

You should reconsider giving it another go! It would make a great premium bot. Making bank while getting decent mage xp, that's the dream. And I'm pretty sure it's less ban rate than enchanting or curse alching etc.

@Party

4. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'll take a look tonight and see what all I have mapped out and what needs to be done! Thanks for the tip

Zyzz likes this.
  5. archnemesis

this bot would be beautiful :)

Zyzz likes this.
  6. Zyzz

@Serene Did you decide to update it or nah? I'm ready to throw money at you. :D

7. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I took a look at it. It has enchanting and grabbing hat/determining what task to do done, but that's all the easy stuff. I can take a look at the maze room this weekend, and let you know if It's a project I'd like to do.

At the same time, any open authors are more than welcome to check it out

Zyzz likes this.
  8. Zyzz

The maze is a bit tedious. I'll give you that. 10 different variations, totaling 83 moves. Average 8 moves per maze. Where your character has to run to one of the 4 sides of the maze. Cast telegrab to make it move in the direction of the character. Not sure how code intensive it is. But appreciate you considering it.

9. Madara

10. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think another author ended up making one, but took it down after a while. you'll have to search for it