1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Main account perm banned

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by stevenvh123, Nov 10, 2017.

1. stevenvh123

Ok so my main got banned for botting, all stats trained legit, i got bored and decided to start botting but now I really regret this decision...

I want to uban it, ive used multiple IP’s to bot on it.

I want to know what the best chance is to get unbanned, either by lying to jagex that my account got hijacked or telling them the truth and begging for another chance.

The ban is also non apealable it says, twitter or reddit best options to contact a Jmod?

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Shit out of luck, if you botted on your main IP they'll know.

3. stevenvh123

ive moved houses last year(never botted in my old house) and botted at my gfs house(s) and at school wich al have different IPs, do i have a chance?

4. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Nope

5. Mark Guevarra

I really want to know how people get banned so quickly. :eek:

mariogp likes this.
  6. forbobo

Just submit a support appeal and hope for the best. No need for you to debate on whether to lie to them or w/e, there's no text in the appeal - just submit it and they look at your account to see if there was any 'suspicious' activity on it during the time of the ban. The only way you have a chance of getting your acc back is if you were botting on a VERY different ip than the ip that created the account (like a diff country).

submit appeal here: Account Bans

7. Aztecz

Question what was you botting, what script bot and for how long? Be good to have info so we know not to do what you was doing. Was you also playing it legit?