1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resolved Major lag and drop of FPS OSRS with Runemate running

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by Mr.Anonymous, May 24, 2019.

1. Mr.Anonymous

I am running 3 accounts on the client all is well for a short time then after at least 15min the clients begin to lag and then the FPS drop due to the client because then i close Runemate and all clients are running smoothly again. I have tried resetting both the OSRS servers and Runemate it does not resolve anything it then proceeds to do the same thing.

2. Best Answer:
    Post #3 by Mr.Anonymous, May 27, 2019
  3. bombedubombe

Hmmm what are your PC Specs ? maybe your cpu is overheating, because you say its running well and then after 15 minutes it drops and when you close it everything running smooth again.

I think you pc is overheating with the 3 clients + runemate

4. Mr.Anonymous

Not the specs but I ended up figuring it out it was a specific program I was running for woodcutting I tested it out with other scripts bots and then cam to the conclusion it was just the one specific script bot

bombedubombe likes this.
  5. henrylead

I have run over ten different bits and nevertheless had the problem, I have also run this bot for weeks and never had a problem u till now?

6. SnazzyBazzy

im having this same problem I used to run 3 accounts at a time. used many different bots and now it doesn't matter what bot I use or even if I use 1 account at a time. my game turns extremely laggy and the FPS is terrible. to the point where it seems like the bot, well cant even bot.. lol.. and ive tried a good like 20-30 different bots. and its been happening for probably 2weeks now. any tips or recommendations?

FYI: just attempted to run another bot and it took 6.5mins to complete canifis rooftop agility course..