1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hexis Mining AIO [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Makutu, Feb 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

Makutu submitted a new resource:

Hexis Mining AIO - RuneMate's finest just got a whole lot finer.

Read more about this resource...

#1 Makutu, Feb 6, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2019
  2. Vyxion

Not tagging rockertunities.

Makutu likes this.
  3. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

Gah! With a recent RuneMate client update the SpotAnimation system was changed. The way I was doing it originally, utilising the GameObjectQueryBuilder to filter for objects with a specific Spot Animation id, is no longer working.

However! I have found and implemented a fix, which is in the queue as we speak. Thank you for reporting this, apologies it did not meet your standards and make a good first impression.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 7, 2019, Original Post Date: Feb 6, 2019 ---
    @deeznoten Hey, I noticed it wasn't clicking Luminite rocks for you. Would you be able to provide a video, or maybe some logs why this happens? I seem to be able to do it just fine, some I'm curious why you are not. Here's me: 2019-02-07_08-20-44.mp4 - Streamable

Vyxion likes this.
  4. Vyxion

Thanks for the response. Has it been pushed yet? I didn't leave a review, because I figured that the recent change was the culprit.

Makutu likes this.
  5. kimko909

For dark aminica , can you change the banking location to Varrock east bank? home Teleporting to burthorpe to bank and then back to varrock to run to empty throne room takes more time. Also my client is having a hard time clicking on the gnome banker in burthorpe and ends up just standing there not being able to pull up the banking window to deposit.

Makutu likes this.
  6. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

Yes it has! It's awaiting a review, so whenever an Executive has time I'm sure they'll push it.

Hey there, I can see what I can do regarding the banking. At the moment it calculates the closest possible bank to you and uses that, that's why it uses Burthorpe as it only takes a lodestone and about 15 tiles.

7. Vyxion

I'd suggest adding Tokz Ring for banking. Have it teleport to option 3 for the fight cave. For bane ores, it'll use the fairy ring to get to glacors. For Light animca, it'll use the elf quiver to teleport to llyeta and run from there. For dark animica, use the ring to bank and then lodestone tele to varrock and run there. (Or support a digsite pendent)

Makutu likes this.
  8. kimko909

Thanks for the reply, I hope you can figure something out:) otherwise it works perfectly
    Got me from level 92 to 98 easily

Makutu likes this.
  9. Kaeshi

Will this be a premium bot or will be just free?

Makutu likes this.
  10. kimko909

simply teleporting to lodestone in varrock , running to varrock east bank and then empty game throne is what im asking for :)

Makutu likes this.
  11. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

As of now it uses the RuneMate Web to traverse everywhere, with a few cases where I've manually added support. If the ring is not being used, @Vyxion, perhaps it's not included in the web. You could raise an issue here and maybe get it added! Only suggesting this as I do not have access to the ring so I'd be stuck for data.

I'm still a very new member with much to learn, this bot is a fairly simple one and it was a good learning resource for me. I'll likely keep it free, unless it becomes a project which begins to take up a lot more of my time due to feature requests, bug fixes, general maintenance, etc. But for now, there's no plans, so bot away!

12. Jhinn

Cool bot, nice work :)

Makutu likes this.
  13. Makutu

Makutu The Omen

Thanks! I admire the work you've done with Prime, thank you for providing such a great crabber.

14. Pyrotech91

Hey, sorry about posting this question here. Not sure where to post it and since I'm using this bot was hoping you guys could help. I have told the bot to search for rockertunities but for some reason they recently stopped appearing at all on my Java Client. Any advice? Or maybe point me in the right direction for the correct forum I should be in? Thanks in advance. Also, Loving what the bot is doing so far. Keep up the good work.

Makutu likes this.
  15. seanm12122

When It mines coal under power miner where it is suppose to drop the coal ore it does not do that. It will mine the ore but after the backpack is full it will continue to click the ore rock and not drop the ore.
    Thanks

Makutu likes this.
  16. Vyxion

The rockertunities are currently down for this bot.

Pyrotech91 and Makutu like this.
  17. Pyrotech91

That's cool, thanks for the heads up. But that still doesn't explain why they're not showing up at all.

18. FakeIsTheTrue

Hello aggain,
    Well about the powerfarm, i put the rock into the action bar, and the bot still not droping the ores, also i noticed that he's not using the ore box (i also put it into the action bar).
    Other thing that i noticed was the fact that when i pause the bot i can't use the hotkeys on the actionbar (seens like the bot simply locks it), this can be the problem? or just a bad config on my side?

Makutu likes this.
  19. Gengsta

Gengsta Community Manager

They were never really visible in a good way on the java client afaik, shouldn’t be an issue anyway.

Back on topic, nice release! :)

Pyrotech91 and Makutu like this.
  20. Pyrotech91

ah well, thanks for the help anyway. And again, Loving the bot.

Makutu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.