1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request Market Section Suggestion

Discussion in 'Client & Site Suggestions' started by srpronto, Sep 15, 2015.

1. srpronto

Every day we see new gold (re)sellers comming to Runemate and most of them don't know you need to be a supporter to advertise their website so my suggestion is this:
    - When someone posts a new thread on the Market Section that thread doesn't go public right way and so you need someone from the staff or even some others trusted members to make that thread public. This way new gold sellers that don't know the policy of the supporter rank will be warned before it goes available to see for everyone. Any other sales will also benefit from this because you will make (atleast i hope) mandatory to everyone trying to sell accounts (or other stuff) to add the proof you own the account (something like in here).

I would like to hear everyones opinion, i just ask you to not be rude because it's just a suggestion.

2. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I think it would be easier to flag a thread when there's a hyperlink in it, or written 'www.' or '.com' somewhere in the thread. You can easily split the personal sellers from the larger companies.

Eventually when the stream of commercial gold sellers becomes so large, you could implement an automated messages for people creating Market threads that if they post links to 3rd party sites without being a supporter they could face having their account suspended, or in more severe case, ban their service completely from RuneMate forum.

Tl;dr: Whilst I agree with certain measurements against this, I think the approach should not be individual inspections.

EvilCabbage likes this.
  3. srpronto

Indeed that could be better. The individual approach could lead to a massive amount of work to the few people that would be capable of realeasing the threads. Altough i guess the second part should be mandatory. People selling accouts without proof is kind of... i don't know it is weird in my perspective.

4. EvilCabbage

Insomniac likes this.