1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mass creation of accounts without ban?

Discussion in 'General' started by blood1000, Mar 27, 2022.

1. blood1000

I'm looking at getting one of my Ven workers to create and complete tutorial account for a customer order however I'm doubtful my method of doing this is going to work.

He would;
    1. change RuneLite random.dat file to read-only
    2. Use NordVPN for USA IP address
    3. Create realistic looking account
    4. Change IP after creating the account and completing tutorial island.

He would also be using incognito mode.

I made a guide for him however whilst most IPs work fine for account creation some are blocked, I'm thinking even the unblocked ones might be flagged? What do you think the success rate might be? These are for accounts to be levelled and sold so can't be banned.

Any other suggestions on doing this on mass without ban bearing in mind customer won't want Ven IP accounts. I live in the UK so not sure if there is anything he can do with my computer instead? I was previously doing this myself by hotspoting to mobile data and changing IP (I also checked the IPs weren't high risk) however I don't have time to do this order myself and it's not worth my time either. Nord VPN has onion over VPN built in, would that make any difference?

#1 blood1000, Mar 27, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2022
  2. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

I can't speak to creating accounts en masse, however would recommend against using a public VPN like NordVPN for bulk creating accounts - even just one.

It's highly likely Jagex have all of the IP addresses that publicly accessible (and commercial) VPN providers use, and I would hazard a guess they keep track of who does what on these IP addresses.

In my experience, the only VPNs or proxies worth using are genuine, untouched residential IP addresses. Using anything public or commercial grade is only going to increase your chance of your accounts being blacklisted from the get go.

blood1000 likes this.
  3. blood1000

Thank you, is there any way for one of my ven workers to use my PC whilst and change the hotspot from my phone via USB/Bluetooth and doing it that way? I could let them use one of my PCs with remote access however not sure how I would get around changing the IP either via my broadband or with phone hotspot?

4. American Express

American Express RuneMate Staff

If you let them remote in to your own PC, and use your own internet connection, that could work I guess. Then so long as your ISP does not supply you with a static IP address, if you reset your modem every X number of accounts made, your ISP should assign you a new public IP address.

You could try setting up a private VPN tunnel between the Venezualan worker and your computer, that way they can use your IP address without needing access to your physical computer, but that is where things start to get complex.

blood1000 likes this.