1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 Mature grotworm bot with banking

Discussion in 'Bot Requests' started by LucasSousa, Feb 13, 2016.

Tags:
  1. LucasSousa

Hello guys! In this thread I'm suggesting to script bot writers develop a combat bot specific to train at Mature grotworms (800+ exp each/10500 hp/level 98).

If you don't know, these monsters give one of the best way for low/medium levels get cash on the game (using combat). This can be explained by the runics items that it drops after you kill then (Rune longswords, Rune maces, Rune helms, Rune daggers) and other stuffs like Royal dragonhide, Adamantite ore (x3 as note) and the most dropable: Saradomin brew (2) potions - and not mencioning some herbs that can be found right there.

We get a bot that kill the giant worms and bank his dropped items seems a good thing to make millions with long-long proggies.

I could try start a project like this by myself because I learned some concepts from Bot API, but my notebook not have enough ram memory to supports an IDE and the bot opned at once time to make the tests, so I'm very desencouraged by this, argh. x(

Let me this what do you think about, folks! See you.