1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiAlcher TRIAL 1.4.39

Alching at it's finest.

1. Defeat3d

Defeat3d Primate

[​IMG]

I also found this, looking a bit shady.

Derk likes this.
  2. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

ROFL, you're funny, but it's not even a state script bot so you fail, nooblet.

3. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

:(

4. alkimista

yes i saw it with my eyes but i was not fast enough to stop it

5. Aidden

The only way that could happen is if a) It was handled by some interface handler in the client, in which case it would be on @Cloud
    or b) You ran a bot before mine which had code to select yes on an interface and the thread containing that code hadn't shut down when the bot did.

6. alkimista

did i ask to get refund? no, i was only signalating a bug... jeez guys relax
    and no bot before

7. Aidden

None of my bots are paid so why would anyone be thinking about refunds?.. As i said, i have no code in the bot that handles any sort of interface so it's not a bot issue.

8. vipertrek79

You know, if you saw it do that, it only takes 15 seconds to log in.. Well within the time frame to re pickup the rune longswords. This is where I call the BS.

9. alkimista

this is what i call throll lol

10. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

No that's what you call being an asshole. You don't go around saying this bot made it drop your items and then saying it was a "troll"....

11. alkimista

bertrand keep me in ignore list, i know aiden before you and you said i was asking money.. never asked... so shut up and stay in your dark room

12. vipertrek79

Nah, you're just an ass. no need to troll in a community like this. we don't need people like you here.

Derk likes this.
  13. Derk

Derk 12 year old normie

I don't feel like provoking anymore turd-ish posts from you, but let me just say this: You are a socially handicapped if you think it is acceptable to publish misleading information about stuff someone really worked hard on. You are possibly ruining a mans work because you felt the need to make a "funny" joke.

And: I didn't say you were asking for money, if you knew Aidden before me you would have spelled his name right, and last of all I have a very well-litten room. :)

Defeat3d and Aidden like this.
  14. vipertrek79

Well of course :p Can't be scripting in the dark! That's madness :)

15. alkimista

that's sparta

16. qverkk

@Aidden doesn't work on legacy [bug while selecting low alchemy] ;)

17. Fontkodo

It's possible it dropped his items.

RuneMate sometimes drags when it clicks, as you will quickly be able to tell when it clicks using the action bar when it is unlocked, sometimes abilities will be dragged off, and in RS3 if you drag something out of your inventory it drops it. Also if it was using the action bar to drop items it's possible that high alchemy was bound to 1 which also happens to confirm dropping items of large value.

Still would be his fault for botting with drag to drop enabled, as the chances of this happening with any bot is there.

Edit: Not commenting on whether or not he's telling the truth, just saying it's possible

18. Aidden

True. However, he said he saw it happen, so why didn't he just pick it back up is the real question. And if the actionbar was available it shouldn't have been moving the mouse in the first place. Because it just hovers the item, presses the actionbar keybind and then clicks. So the mouse shouldn't have moved at all. The only way the mouse should have moved is if it was in osrs. And if that were the case, it wouldn't have had any keybinds to press and couldn't have accidentally pressed 1 for accept (if osrs even has that functionality).

19. Fontkodo

Good points. The only other possibility would be that his playersense doesn't use keys (unless your script bot forces keys) and was constantly clicking back and forth.

20. animehyrukai

It seems to get stuck within 20 cast it then remain on Spellbook unable to cast