1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiCooker 1 Tick 1.1.22

Fastest cooking xp? Not a problem.

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Aidden submitted a new resource:

MaxiCooker 1 Tick - Fastest cooking xp? Not a problem.

Read more about this resource...

#1 Aidden, Sep 1, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: May 26, 2023
  2. GreggeryP

Hey there, I'm trying to get this to work, however, it just withdraws a full inv and goes to the eastern oven and gets endlessly stuck on "setting the camera to max zoom". I followed the directions above, and I've even tried restarting both runemate and the client, but no luck! Looking forward to using this though!

3. Aidden

Hi, thanks for trying it out! If you manually zoom it all the way in does it work? I'll refund you any hours wasted until it's working for you. I can see you've already started 11 sessions so i can refund you for those now or wait until we get it working for you. Does it actually zoom in at all? During my testing i've noticed it takes a couple attempts to actually zoom in. Might have to raise a client issue about it.

4. GreggeryP

Hey thanks for getting back to me so quickly! I just took some time to experiment using the trial version and I managed to get it working. The trick was not to do with the zoom, but the size of the client window itself. Once I dragged it around and made it juuuust the right size, it started to work better! Only thing I'm noticing now is that sometimes if there's lag or if it just misses a click when depositing your inv, it'll keep trying to withdraw raw karambwan while your inv is still full. I should have played around with the client window size before posting here and I apologize for bothering you about it! I assumed my window was at the default size, but apparently it was ever so slightly too small. Since this is entirely user error, I'm not worried about any sort of refund, thank YOU for all the hard work!!!

#4 GreggeryP, Sep 4, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2020
  5. Aidden

It's not a problem at all. As for the depositing issue, that's very strange. It will only attempt to withdraw if the inventory does not contain Cooked karambwan, Burnt karambwan or Poison karambwan. This leads me to believe that either there is some weird client bug causing it to suddenly not detect those items in your inventory, or your item cache is somehow corrupt (which would probably then result in the client not detecting the items). How often does this happen? If it happens and you pause the bot and close the bank, does it open the bank and deposit the inventory or continue trying to withdraw? If you manually do the deposit, does it work correctly the next time around? Would you be able to upload the log file for the session that had that issue?
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 5, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 5, 2020 ---
    @GreggeryP I see it has bugged out on you again. The log file may be helpful. there's definitely not an issue with the bot code so i'll mention it to cloud but we may not hear back from him for a while.

6. CuppaJava

CuppaJava cuppa.drink(java);

Are you using Inventory.containsAnyOf() or something? My partially-educated theory here is that for some reason, the Inventory.whatever boolean responses aren't as reliable as they were a week ago. Not sure if it's related to a item cache bug or what. This just sounds a lot like my stop conditions sporadically executing.

One thing I did as an attempt to cut down on this issue was directly use Inventory.newQuery() and manually get the info from that. As I noticed sometimes Inventory.newQuery()...result() sometimes returns null, I realized Inventory.containsAnyOf() may not be deterministic. containsAnyOf returns boolean (not nullable), so I'm not sure what it returns if the under-the-hood query is receiving null from the Inventory.newQuery() call (that I assume) is happening under the hood. Possibly returning false upon null, causing this confusion.

Or I could be a rambling fool I have no clue I just wanted to tell someone smart my thoughts :rolleyes:

7. Aidden

Thats exactly what I'm using. Definitely one to raise with cloud. I messaged him earlier but was 1am for him so hopefully he's around tomorrow to shed some light. Yeah makes sense and sounds like a good idea, I'll try switching to the query builder instead. Thanks for the suggestion :)

8. Aidden

9. GreggeryP

Hey there, sorry it was quite late for me by that last post, i passed out before I saw it haha. So, I haven't yet watched it happen outright, I've been near or in front of my computer playing guitar so my focus wasnt on it 100%, but the first time it happened, it was after about 10 minutes or so. When I hit pause, i didnt close the bank and hit play again and it still kept trying to withdrawal while inv was full. I think this happened a few times but I did actually manage to go without problems for about 35 mins or so (timer said 39 but my xp went down a bit, so it was prob sitting at the bank for a couple mins before i checked on it). I am about to give your most recent update a shot. Thank you for taking the time to work through this with me!!

10. Aidden

How did it go?

11. jayms77

hello, i cant get this to work for me. ive even tried dragging my client window around as mentioned from above and still nothing. the bot just stays stuck on setting the camera to max zoom

12. Aidden

Interesting, can you send me the log file? Also considering adding a fixed screen option, slightly less efficient but removes the user error with trying to get the screen set up right.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 29, 2020, Original Post Date: Sep 29, 2020 ---
    I've also sent through a refund for all of the sessions you started and didn't get working.

13. jayms77

how do i send you the log file? im not exactly sure what that is..

14. Aidden

15. Aidden

16. Aidden

17. Aidden

18. Aidden

19. Aidden

20. cllo10

Can we get a tutorial on how to set it up properly? I'm resizing my window over and over again and can't get it to start properly. :|