1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiCooker Issue

Discussion in 'Discussions' started by DefNotABotter, Oct 25, 2019.

1. DefNotABotter

DefNotABotter NotABotter

Okay so heres some of the information on the issue:

Client: OSRS

Issue: So for the first 25minutes it seemed to work fine but then for some odd reason it just stopped working. What would happen is regardless of where I started in lumby castle whether I had a full inventory of the fish(herring and salmon is what I was using at the time) or if it was empty it would not do anything when I set it to lumby castle cooking area. When I had a full inventory of the fish and was right by the cooking area it worked fine and then broke believed it said it couldn't find a path to the bank. to me it seems like needing to go up the stairs is causing an issue or maybe its just me im not sure but in terms of any other factor nothing else was going on!

P.S: I do love this bot after this issue I went to al kharid and it worked flawlessly so im not upset with this at all but just so others don't have to encounter this if others are! thanks for the amazing bot!

P.S.S: I am for sure not a botter

2. Jhinn

You can report these bot-specific issues on the designated bot thread.