1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiCooker TRIAL 2.9.21

Bringing dinner to your table.

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Have you tried other fish? Follow the bug report template on the overview. Post the settings used, a screenshot would work best.

2. Aidden

3. botifrit

Hello, bot seems to get suck on pathing to bank

1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident: Screenshot - c0e35624ce60f0c95613fba258d829ee - Gyazo
    2. Bank and cooking location: Bank - West Varrok Cooking location - Juliet's house range
    3. What were you cooking: Shrimp
    4. Details of what happened: Bot finishing cooking, stands still not pathing
    5. What was your goal: Cook 13k shrimp
    5. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue: I believe this occurs when both doors are closed. When door closest to range is closed bot will open it, but if both are closed bot freezes. If doors are manually opened, bot resumes. Should note, on OSRS

Update: Did not see how it happened but it appears it had a pathing issue going to the range. only noted both doors were closed. If i see it happen in real time ill update.

Hope to see a fix :)

#203 botifrit, Jul 3, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
  4. Aidden

Thanks for this, i'll let @Cloud know as the pathing is built in to the client.
    Would you also be able to attach the log file for that session please. Help->View logs

5. botifrit

I believe this is what you are looking for.
    Uploadfiles.io - 20180703100329_MaxiCooker LITE.txt
    Im not a fan of outside links but it would not let me upload to the forum, too big.

I noticed a problem with all Varrok cooking locations, Cook guild i get because of stairs but it would not even path to Varrok sword from West bank. Also when i tried cooking guild for fun, it tried to use the down stairs range through the wall, it did not even try to go inside. The castle was a complete mess, i think it did 1 or 2 good cycles.

6. Aidden

Screenshots of those extra issue would be useful :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 4, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 4, 2018 ---
    Pretty sure stairs shouldn't be an issue with the web. Do all these places involve doors and/or stairs?

7. botifrit

I never went to take a look at the Sword shop, but everything else yes, 100%. With the sword shop it did not even bother to start pathing.

8. Aidden

Mind giving it another shot at any of those locations that failed before? Cloud updated the path finder so hopefully that fixes the issue. If not, cloud does know about the issue so hopefully it will be fixed soon.

9. botifrit

Yeh I can give it another shot, I got other stuff to cook so I will in a little. You should see an update from me within 30min - 1hr
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 4, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 4, 2018 ---
    Well gave it another test and first run both doors were closed heading to the range and this time it opened the first door, then tried to use the range with the second door still closed so it failed. Minor improvement I guess? Setup was west Varrok bank and Juliet's house

10. Aidden

Hmm, thanks for testing. I'll try to find time after work tomorrow to do some debugging. Sounds like it was a combination of the pathing not working AND bad logic on my part. So fixing my part should solve the issue :)

11. botifrit

Looking forward to see the update, Thanks for the quick reply's and trying to fix it.

12. Aidden

@botifrit I haven't been able to replicate the issue with Juliet's house. I've tried closing both doors and the bot opens them fine. The cooking guild and sword shop issue is a RuneMate web issue that I've raised with @Cloud and he's fixing it as we speak.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 8, 2018, Original Post Date: Jul 7, 2018 ---
    The sword shop issue is resolved but there are still some issues with the cooks guild pathing when using the ranges upstairs. I'll let you know when cloud has fixed it.

13. Aidden

14. Mags1

Just as a heads up, the bot has been working very well for the past week, great job on it! :) However today, I tried it and all it would do is open the bank and close it, it would not withdraw any food. I know there was an update, not sure if it has to do with it. Just wanted to give you a heads up. Thank you again for the amazing free bot though :)

15. Aidden

The RuneScape update broke RuneMate's detection of the bank being open. I believe this was fixed a few hours after you posted. Please try again.

16. Mags1

Thanks for the reply, its working perfectly! Thank you again :)

Aidden likes this.
  17. Aidden

18. mejilaos

1. Status: "Walking to bank"
    2. Bank: Varrock West, Cooking range:Juliet's House
    3. Raw lobster, raw shrimp (separate occasions)
    4. When it happens:
    Start bot at bank. Bot withdraws, cooks, returns to bank ONCE. SECOND time gets stuck at the cooking range, with the status message above.
    5. No goal.
    6. Ask for more info here or on slack if needed.
    Some pictures: Shouldn't take this long to walk to that bank:
    Screenshot

19. Aidden

Thanks for the quick response. Would you be able to attach the log file for the session please. Also, do you know if the doors were open or closed when it was failing? This is almost definitely a web walking issue which would make it a client issue. If you send through the logs i'll be able to get the path and report it to @Cloud

20. mejilaos

I looked through the logs and your point is valid. Yes, the doors were closed. It opened them on the way in, and they closed as the bot idled cooking.

It looks like the path is built, but a door is not opened and the getNext() from path returns null.

Here are the logs:
    INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at *OMITTED* 11-10 12-05-58.log 00:00:00 INF... - JustPaste.it
    (too big to upload here: 1.28MB)