MaxiCrafter 1.0.8

Everyday i'm chiseling.

1. Aidden submitted a new resource:

MaxiCrafter - Everyday i'm chiseling.

Read more about this resource...
    #1 Aidden, Oct 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
  2. Could you possibly also add silver tiaras?

All the script bot would have to do is withdraw silver bars and smelt them into tiaras in lumbridge.
  3. Sure can :)
    Sh4dows and Gathicxv like this.
  4. Gathicxv likes this.
  5. Thanks for adding tiaras to the script bot, but I have had the following issues...

1. I started it at the lumbridge chest bank with an empty inventory, and it ran all the way to al-Kharid bank.
    2. When it arrived at al-Kharid bank it logged out.
    3. I tried restarting it, this time with the silver bars in its inventory. It opened the bank, and the script bot message "not enough coins" appeared and it logged out.

I was using EOC on minimum graphics. Was the issue with my settings?
  6. Ah crap by the looks of it i've broken my banking task
    Gathicxv likes this.
  7. Is there any ETA on the fix? I am eagerly waiting to use this script bot...

8. Ill try and get it fixed tonight. As you know I don't have an internet connection at home so I've been using a notebook at my mums for development which is starting to play up and run extremely slow so I haven't been able to develop anything. Yesterday I synchronized all my script bot files with the svn so I should be able to continue devving on a different pc
    Gathicxv likes this.
  9. Pushing a silent update that should fix the banking, let me know if it doesn't.
    Gathicxv likes this.
  10. When crafting bracelets or other items that require 2 ingredients, it will often misclick Withdraw all instead of withdraw 13/14 and then will attempt to withdraw all of the other even though the inventory is full. It will continue this forever.
  11. How often does this happen?
  12. I have a suggestion for burthrope banking. Instead of banking from the frontside, you should change it to the backside of the bank. I think it's a shorter route.
  13. Correct me if i'm wrong but im pretty certain i don't even support burthorpe right now.

Glad to hear that. Yeah certainly, i didn't even know they existed haha.
  14. Oh yes Aidden, regarding the harps: they get out of tune sometimes, making you have to repair them.
    You well get a message in the chatbox saying 'Your harp is x% out of tune.'
    Ideally you can wait until 40% decay, because when retuning your harp, you get free construction xp too :)
  15. Ahh sounds interesting. I'll look into it soon. Will hopefully have internet in less than 14 days
  16. It just logs me out when i try to run the script bot for ruby necklace :l
  17. What does the status say? Try withdrawing some money into the money pouch. It uses a shared banking class and i think i broke it when adding in money support for another script bot.
  18. Mine constantly says doesn't have enough money in pouch and logs out, I have 10m...Ill try withdrawing some now
  19. I do have 5m in pouch but it just logs me out :l