1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiFisher TRIAL 2.1.17

I'm off the hook!

1. shaheet

Can loan an account if necessary, let me know =)

biggerbaz likes this.
  2. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Sweet, send me a PM and i'll let you know when i have time to do it. Just need it in the inbox so i don't forget :p

3. Dylan Stevenson

It doesnt move at any fishing spots. doesnt fish either

4. Garless

Can MaxiFisher fish and bank lobs from karamja? It only shows Lobsters under the Powerfishing tab.

5. TheTyrone1

Not working. Lumbridge shrims OSRS. Does nothing.

6. alecj

Fishes 1 Load of Harpoon on Karamja, then after it exchages for bank note it just sits there and doesn't do anything (RS3) Please fix as I do not want to fly fish to 99

7. Quadink

Doesn't fish at lumberbridge swamp.

Fishing shrimps and anchovies.

It banks at the chest located in the academy then run's to the church/grave site and just stands there.

8. colt 120444

after this new update of runemate, the maxifishernão is getting right, he just stands still and does not start fishing, I can not post the notepad here. Has it happened to anyone else?

9. 7Mr7Seven7

wtf why bot its not working i choose averything and its like loading

10. colt 120444

It's the same with me. No bot is working.
    This is an example when I try to use maxifisher.

11. Aidden

I need more info than that guys. RS3 or OSRS? What settings did you choose? What's the status at the time of the issue?

12. colt 120444

I do not know if I can explain, but I'm using the RS3, all the settings are in the low and in the runemate are the default settings, the moment I turn the bot on it says it's going to the fishing point, but in the true I'm already close, there he does not click to fish and neither walks, before the update of the runemate the Maxifisher and just as others were catching perfect. But now you're giving this problem to all bots.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 11, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 7, 2018 ---
    I managed to solve the problem, now I have a doubt, the bot works perfectly but often in karamja when it is to take in the bank he buries and stands still until I pause and walk with him and then der unpause. Or is it just me that happens?

13. Fred0o0o0

I have exactly the same, RS3, lowest graphics settings with swordfish selected at Karajama and it sometimes manages a few successful trips but then gets stuck at full inventory. Status is "walking to bank" but it just counts up there endlessly, when it works this is a really nice bot and a great bit of work, just seems to get stuck at full inv now for some reason.

14. Pelayo88

The script bot do anything, dont found if u want nice tester private me!

15. DubbleCupKing

yo working great first 10 mins south of lumbridge castle powerfishing shrimp. One question, in your screenshot on script bot overview page, how do i open a GUI or somerthing like what you had open showing the runtime, fish caught,etc and all on ur runescape clients window

16. Aidden

17. Anglerskrub

Works great powerfishing other than it only drops the fish it is set on, while fishing in lumby it will only drop shrimp and not anchovies. Then it just afks with a full inv until the anchovies are dropped.

18. ahos490

using in catherby, doesnt support barb-tail harpoon. It logged me out. When i got a normal harpoon, and selected for it to fish swordfish, it prioritized the big net/harpoon fishing spots, not the cage/harpoon fishing.

19. Ragnar101

I was using it to powerfish salmon and trout at Lumbridge bridge and it got stuck on "dropping fish." It kept adding salmon to the hotkey bar then never dropping the salmon.

20. Aidden