1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiFisher TRIAL 2.1.17

I'm off the hook!

1. Sir Wobblez

Hey boss, I am new to these forums and to the bot and this is the first script bot I have used. First off, it's a nice bot, currently the only one thaat I can find that is fishing. I ran the bot for about 1k feathers before I went to sleep, at about 280 catches an hour. It was solid since I woke up to no feathers used and the fish banked. HOWEVER, I am pretty sure the account is going to be banned because I woke up to it still clicking on the fishing spot, even though it didn't have feathers for prob about 8 hours. So, yeah, maybe you could add a check if it has feathers and then have it log when it returns false?

2. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Welcome to RuneMate :) Hmm is this in RS3 or OSRS because it should be working :/ And which fish were you fishing?

#102 Aidden, Feb 20, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2015
  3. Occulus

Could you add baxtorian falls location in? With cutting the fish?

#103 Occulus, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  4. Sir Wobblez

Ffs, I write a whole paragraph but it really says nothing about my problem xD. Sorry about that. OSRS>BARBARIAN FISHING>EDGEVILLE. Just ran it for another 1k feathers and worked good. stopped it manually at about 10 feathers so I didn't check to see if it kept clicking.

And thanks for the welcome :)

EDIT: I am looking at it work a little bit and noticed that it goes behind the edgeville bank sometimes (don't know if it's cause I have a laggy computer). Might want to adjust the area set you have for the bank if it's not just me.

#104 Sir Wobblez, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
  5. Occulus

Just had this happen while I was eating. Came back and it was stuck behind the bank.

6. rob11

Hello, really appreciate the bot so far! I was wondering if it was still being updated? I would love to see a banking option for tuna/swordfish/lobster.

Thank you and good work!

7. Aidden

It DOES bank them... select the area you're at.

8. Aidden

I'll look into it. Yeah it uses the whole bank area. Is it actually clicking behind the bank or is it clicking in the bank and the path it takes leads it behind the bank?
    Odd, i'll look into it. What was the status? Was it trying to do something?

9. Aidden

10. Occulus

It was stuck repeatedly trying to click the bank booth over and over through the wall.

11. rob11

Sorry forgot to mention I was on OSRS, seems to have only barbarian and dreynor location, which doesn't have swordfish/tuna/lobster

12. Aidden

Ah. Well stiles doesn't exist in osrs afaik. And i don't have an account i can use to add the members areas for osrs.

13. Aidden

Was the camera set to an angle where you couldn't see the booth? Or was it clicking the bank and the game was just making you face the wall instead of walking you to a spot that makes it possible to interact with the bank?

14. rob11

I'm no member either, but I now understand it would imply making my character take the ferry, go the the dropbox next to the ship, take the ship back, and harpoon swordfish again/cage lobster. I don't know much about script bot, could it be possible, would it be too complicated? Thank you :)

15. Aidden

It's possible. I'll add it eventually but i don't have the time right now

16. Occulus

Yes, it was outside the bank against the wall and out of view of any booths but was clicking where they would be if the wall wasnt in the way.

Any plans for baxtorian falls fishing with knife?

17. DylanNagina

Is there a way you could actually make it bank lobsters/swords/tunas? there is a deposit box in port sarim and all you would have to do is have a harpoon/cage and a bunch of gold. you end up making profit that way paying the 60 gp per ride from 1 catch you make.

rob11 likes this.
  18. Occulus

I actually flipped to the game to see how it gets stuck behind edgeville bank. It tries to flag by the banker on the minimap to walk there but seems to click the outside of the bank by a fraction of a centimeter. It rotates the camera when it gets there and tries to click the bank booth through the wall to no avail.

Seems to happen quite often.

It also for some reason runs across the edgeville bridge and tries to get down to the fishing spots from there to be met with a wall of course. Don't think this script bot is very OSRS friendly.

19. DylanNagina

it does something non-the-less aye?

20. Lad

Lad

Love the script bot mate. But is karamja banking or even general store selling going to be added? I feel bad dropping all these lobsters lol
    Edit: nevermind. I was being foolish, I thought since banking isn't supported on oldschool that it wouldn't be on rs3. Thanks for adding that noting tidbit :)

#120 Lad, Mar 1, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2015