1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL 2.7.26

Strings those bows tighter than your boot straps!

1. Snufalufugus

After selecting "Make 10 sets" of headless arrows it instantly uses feathers on arrow shafts again instead of waiting for the 10 sets to be made.

armagedon622 likes this.
  2. Otabot

Thanks for updating <3

3. dunderbird

I think after latest update bot needs updating, doesnt work here :)

4. Otabot

no bots are working after the update, its runemate that needs to be updated

5. drinkydrinkd

I have encountered a bug when fletching unstrung bows into bows. Occasionally the bot will select the bow in the 11th position in the inventory and then go to bank resulting on the now strung bow to be used and the bank and adding in a delay before the bot attempts to bank again. This seems to come from the fact that the bot chooses to hover over the inventory after selecting the make all option.

6. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

It's already in the known bugs section of the overview. This is due to the player not animating when making arrows or headless arrows. I will fix this when i find the time but it will be annoying.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 20, 2017, Original Post Date: Mar 20, 2017 ---
    @YUNGBILLIONAIRE Thanks for the account lend. I've fixed not being able to make ogre arrow shafts from achey logs. The reason it wasn't working was that the option for the shafts is named differently to the other arrow shafts. I've also fixed certain things such as making unstrung bows depositing the knife.

7. Aidden

8. iRS

iRS

@Aidden i kinda ow you an apology.
    I said all your bots were broken before.
    Your fletcher is going strong :)

[​IMG]

Aidden likes this.
  9. Fittstocken

Hi, been running the bot for a few days now, and noticed that it seems to have problem right-clicking and pressing "Withdraw all/Deposit all" whever the banking interface is open.
    Seems to click outside of the objects square or something, can't really track where the mouse pointer is.
    It also seem to miss on the "make x", same kind of movement error.
    This only occurs on OSRS.

10. Aidden

Unfortunately the menu interaction bugs are client sided and there's nothing i can do. It is being looked into though so hopefully it will be fixed in the next couple of client updates.

Fittstocken likes this.
  11. Zyzz

I'm probably retarded, but I can't seem to get it working. I'm on OSRS and I have no idea what Bank presets refer to. I've tried 1, and 2, and none, all of them results in the bot saying that it's done with all tasks and logs me off.

12. Fittstocken

OSRS dosn't have presets, smh.
    You just leave it empty.

13. Aidden

@Fittstocken is right. Tell me all of your settings and what the bot does. Also tell me if you have the items in your inventory and bank or just bank. And is it checkign the bank then logging out or what? You need to be specific.

14. Zyzz

I had it set for bows, maple shortbows, bank (tried all 3 settings, none, preset 1, and preset 2) and just set amount to 2000 or something. All the logs + knife were in the very top at the very front row in my bank, and it just logs out. I'll test it again later and update this post as well.
    --- Double Post Merged, Apr 7, 2017, Original Post Date: Apr 7, 2017 ---
    Sorry....... My bad.. I had it set on bows.. when I wanted to craft bows (u)... turns out I am retarded after all.

Aidden likes this.
  15. todell725

great bot been using it to get 99 fletch. received flo while botting yesterday, will send ya a screengrab of it.

16. Snufalufugus

When making headless arrows it constantly re-selects the arrows and shafts instead of waiting after the menu interaction to make 10 sets. OSRS.

17. Aidden

Already stated in the known bugs section of the overview... This is because there's no reliable way to tell if the player is making them or not other than the inventory changes. It'll be fixed at some point.

18. Urgva

I fixed the issue.

#698 Urgva, May 22, 2017
    Last edited: May 22, 2017
  19. armagedon622

When making headless arrows the bot Uses the feathers and Clicks on arrow shafts and then clicks on make 10 sets and while the headless arrows are being made the bot just clicks use on feathers again and clicks on headless arrows and redoes it everytime before the 10 sets are even done, hope you understood what i mean xd

20. ganime

can't fletch my willow shorts cuz bot doesn't stop 'walking to bank' while he is staright before a bank booth. Doesn't acces the bank.