1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL 2.7.24

Strings those bows tighter than your boot straps!

1. bananadoodle

adamant dart tips don't work ? have them in inv just like i had steel/mith but it goes to bank, banks my addy tips and bot stops.

*Another bot on here also does same thing with addy darts, just banks them and shuts off, but works fine with other dart tips.

2. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Send me a private message with your account details and i'll take a look after work.

3. Aidden

4. Aidden

5. Bewalas

Can you add the new shields to your bot sometime very soon? Thanks!

6. Aidden

Provide the relevant information and an account to test on and i sure will :)

7. Bewalas

I would, but i just got 99 fletching! thanks

8. TryMeKids420

@Aidden, ive beeen trying to use this bot to create emerald bolts, i have the completed mithril bolts as well as bolt tips in my inventory. However all the bot does is use the bolt tips on the bolts but doesnt select the amount of sets to creates. Which just leave the bot in an endless cycle of nothing. Attempted again at 1:30pm EST 2-19-2018

9. Aidden

Please use the bug report template in the future to minimize missing information that would be helpful. Which game? What does it do? What's the status?

10. Aidden

11. hanibal76

keep getting the issue where the bot tries to string bows while im fletching logs and gets stuck trying to get back to cutting logs

12. Aidden

How frequent? What's the status in the ui? RS3 or OSRS? Please use the bug report template on the overview in the future.

13. jacobnickel17

I can't even run it for 2 hours without coming back to see that it gets stuck. I've had to restart it 5 times in the past hour because it keeps getting stuck while it's in the bank. Please fix. This is on osrs btw

14. Aidden

Provide a better description of the issue then. I won't do anything at all if all you tell me is that it's stuck.

15. jacobnickel17

It goes into the bank. It right clicks my maple longbow (u), then it sits there. It only gets fixed if i enable mouse movement and move it around.
    --- Double Post Merged, Aug 8, 2018, Original Post Date: Aug 8, 2018 ---
    It also sometimes gets stuck while right clicking bow string

16. For The Dead

Just logs me off after not doing anything. Getting tired of it. Wasted .75 on something that wont even work.

17. Aidden

Considering the price is $0.05 i find it hard to believe it's cost you $0.75. That's 15 restarts. Trying 2 or 3 times is understandable but not 15. Post the settings you used and exactly what happened. It works, so either you've set it up with the wrong goals, chose something you don't have the materials for, or something has broken due to a RuneScape update.

18. Mooncheese

wont open bank wont do anything atm. im guessing the game has had a update or something but i wanted to let you know thats all :)

19. Aidden

What's the status when this happens? There was an update that broke it a week ago but cloud release a fix for that pretty quickly.

20. Mooncheese

it just says opening bank and nothing else happens. ive tried different banks and starting with bank open etc. i may be starting it wrong but i think im doing everything right lol. like i said im not complaining just wanted to let you know :)