1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiFletcher 2.7.26

Strings those bows tighter than your boot straps!

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

2. connanthebarbarian

Seems that there is an issue regarding stringing yew longbows in osrs. It is only withdrawing all unstrung bows rather than 14. Haven't checked to see if is doing the same for other bows/crossbows.

3. Aidden

Gah it must be a side effect of changes i made to the banking to make it use the last of your items. I'll fix this after work, thanks for letting me know.

4. Aidden

Aidden updated MaxiFletcher PRO with a new update entry:

MaxiFletcher PRO v2.0.17 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jan 24, 2018, Original Post Date: Jan 24, 2018 ---
    The issue has now been resolved. Thanks again for letting me know. If you could update your review accordingly that would be awesome :)

5. Aidden

6. Bewalas

Please update the onyx bolt function. When i try to use it to make onyx bolts it doesnt click on the "make 10x" option. It tries to keep using the bolts on the tips like how you would make darts. Please fix!

7. Aidden

Is this an issue for all darts? Would you mind testing on the lite version using the lower level bolts, that way you won't be charged for it?

Is this OSRS or RS3? There's a bug report template on the overview for future reference.

8. Bewalas

no it is not an issue for darts at all. There is an issue when trying add onyx bolt tips to runite bolts. It tries to make them the same way it tries to make darts. (as in repeatedly clicking use onyx bolt tips on runite bolts) When it tries to use the bolt tips on the bolts it gets stuck and does not click the "make x" option on the interface and then it shuts down the script bot and charges me each time it does it. i've already been charged almost a full dollar. Sorry for not being clear.

9. Aidden

Oh not sure why i wrote darts, haha.I meant bolts. Can you do what i said before? Run the free version and use the lower level bolts so that it's not costing you anything to run it and let me know the result. Also, is this RS3 or OSRS

10. ehhhfishing

When stringing unstrung bows it still continues to get stuck very quickly after opening the string menu it wont click the fletch option to string the bows very annoying. It works perfectly until after clicking string option but wont click the fletch option no matter what bow you are doing. I did this on magic shieldbows and it definetly wont work on those im not sure about other options.

11. Aidden

Not quite sure what you mean, can you send a screenshot, even if you manually set up the account to show what it looks like when it's stuck?

12. A Savage

A Savage The Führer

13. Aidden

When i said a screenshot of the main tab i meant of the bot interface so i could see what the status and task were lol.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 9, 2018, Original Post Date: Feb 9, 2018 ---
    IT appears the status was 'Interacting with Yew logs (14)'. Was that number increasing or was it staying at 14?

14. A Savage

A Savage The Führer

oh lol, it keeps going indefinitely till the character logs off. ill get the screen if i see it again.

15. Aidden

Oh so it's not getting past the tool selection interface? What happens if you manually choose the tool the first time? This should prevent it from asking again so it might work then. If so it's not detecting the tool interface properly.

16. A Savage

A Savage The Führer

it just interacts with the logs again and gets stuck over and over again, the tools interface comes from being kicked out of the game. but it gets stuck on "fletch" confirmation as well. If i hold spacebar down for it. it will click the logs instantly stopping the fletching action and opening the "fletch" screen again.

17. Aidden

18. tingus

Thanks to your new update, the script bot now crashes as soon as you load it into RuneMate. Good Job! Go do a git pull from a previous commit.

19. Aidden

Your smart ass attitude is not appreciated. An OSRS update broke the client which caused bots to crash.

Carteira likes this.
  20. Crypto

Not working at GE. Yews.

EDIT: sorry i meant to post this in the woodcutting bot that you made, that thread.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 15, 2018, Original Post Date: Mar 12, 2018 ---
    Error when setting breaks: "PLEASE REPORT THIS ERROR ON THE DISCUSSION - onEditCommit row value was null!". I've attached a log file.

Attached Files: