1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiFletcher TRIAL 2.7.26

Strings those bows tighter than your boot straps!

1. susainis008

new version going to support tipping? like ruby bolts

2. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

I hate to give away all the spicy details...
    but yes.

3. Jhinn

Put it in spoiler tags kappa

4. Atikos

@Aidden The bot works well as long as I click on the knife for it. I can see that it is hovering over the knife to fletch bows but it will not click on it to use on the logs.

5. max4186

I love this bot, have been using it to get to 99 fletching (at 96 rn) but I am just curious if the profit tracker will be fixed any time soon, also will there be a how long until it has finished fletching what I have set to fletch option added in next update?

https://i.cyrex.io/jBTci.png

6. Savior

Savior Java Warlord

Can only repeat what max above me said, the bot is very stable, I've been stringing 100k magic longbows in order to achieve 99 fletching :)

7. Aidden

I wasn't aware the profit tracker was broken. This is why it's important to check and post these things on the thread. I'll look into it now.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 26, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 26, 2016 ---
    So i've just tested it on RS3 and it's working fine. Are you running OSRS? Can i borrow your account so i can debug it. I don't have P2P and obviously can't fletch on OSRS without it.

8. max4186

It's my main account so I don't exactly want to give people access to it however I do plan on buying a bond for an alt soon so will hit you up if you haven't found one yet, however yes, it is OSRS. The profit maker did work before, kinda just stopped outta no where.

9. Aidden

10. Bloky

11. Aidden

I take it you like the update :p

12. Hithereas

Well, gave it a review with some details, thinking you could delete it laterhand, as you could earlier on. That's not the case, sorry bout that.

OSRS, creating Maple -(u) and Yew longbows (u).

After the last update, it will sometimes equip the bow I'm fletching, resulting in a loop in code, not producing it.

The new updated 'queue' is lovely, works brilliantly even though the UI can be a bit confusing, since you have to select a knife to string a bow. Even though it won't actually take out the knife to fletch it. Maybe rename the option there to something that's more accurate?

Will also add new (u) bows while still having last batch in inventory. Does solve itself, but is not clean. Wasn't like this before

Tries to fletch bows, while already fletching bows. Looks a bit awkward. Wasn't like this before.

See you solved the 'put X amount' issue, thanks! I've been a good 10% faster since. <3 loving it!

Don't get me wrong, this is one of the most solid bots I've ever had the pleasure of using. Keep up the good work sir, you're top notch

max12552 likes this.
  13. max4186

Oh damn, I will test this update today and give my review by night!

14. Strzalka15

Hey, I wrote it in an error window in the RM client but thought I should tell you here as well.

So I've been using the updated bot for quite a while. The old version always crashed after about 1k-1,5k bows made (unfinished or finished - doesn't matter, after about 1,5k of crafted items it stopped, giving, I believe, an error message in form of the green strip at the top of the client but I can't recall what the error was exactly.

I'm using the 2.0 version and I found a pretty annoying bug. I wanted the bot to first fletch 2k magic logs into longbows (u), THEN string them. I created two activities. However, after cutting the logs, the bot fucks up. It withdraws a knife that should be deposited in bank, withdraws 14 longbows (u), 13 bow strings (one place taken by the knife), proceeds to string the bows, strings 13 of them then withdraws another 13 bow strings, strings the last longbow, then an error window appears. Thats all I know for now, if I see anything else I'll let you know. Hope you will be able to fix it soon!

15. max4186

Here is my little review.

So far so good, to begin with it was quite confusing however 5 minutes and some memes I got it to begin. I started to look at the profit tracker to see if it had been fixed and it has been partly fixed but it is just showing 0 for everything as shown in the screenshot below. Also, the first activity requires a number to reach before it moves onto the next one, I don't understand why you can't just have it as none and when it has finished that task (runs out of resources) it moves onto the other one, mind shedding some light on that @Aidden ? I have also tried to use the automated break generator button and it isn't working either as shown in the gif below.

I am still waiting on it progressing onto the next task to see how flawless it is but I can already tell that the bot is a lot more "smoother" and it doesn't fidget as much as it used to, basically it is a lot more human like. Overall, I am glad you updated this being the only OSRS bot and I look forward to future updates as it is truly good of you to continue them.

https://i.cyrex.io/7yGq2.png = Profit Tracker
    https://i.cyrex.io/3mEIc.gif = GIF of the profit tracker not generating.

16. Aidden

Still need an account to test on to fic the profit tracker on osrs. If you're using multiple activities then yes, you will need to set some sort of goal for all but the last activity. If you onlyh ave one activity you can set it to not have a goal.
    By the sound of it you want to be able to say when i run out of item x, switch activities, rather than when i make x, switch activities. Am i right? For the time being you can just set the make goal to be a really large number and when you run out of resources it will automatically move to the next activity. I'll look into adding the option to run out of resources (or at the very least use 0 as the goal amount).
    Yeah i haven't implemented the break generator yet (I did mention it in the bugs section on the overview).
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 27, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 27, 2016 ---
    Is this RS3 or OSRS? That should be mentioned whenever reporting something for a bot that works on both games because some parts of the bot might use different code for different games. So you're saying you've set it to make Bow-> Maple longbow after the first task which is Bow (u)-> Maple longbow (u) ? And it's keeping the knife when it should be depositing it? Or is it rs3 and WITHDRAWING a knife when it never had one (nor needed one) in the first place?

17. max4186

Yeah that is what I meant, works either way but confused me to begin with using the new UI. In the mean time, 97 fletching!

[​IMG]

Aidden likes this.
  18. Aidden

I really don't see how wielding a bow could cause the bot to stop working so if anyone experiencing the issue could please provide more detail i'll get it fixed asap.

19. Gimmemorehours

Gimmemorehours I'm the one on the left if you weren't sure

If you still need an account for OSRS send me a pm, Any idea why i can't do maples into shafts (rs3)?

20. Aidden

Is it in the list of options? If so the naming might be wrong. OSRS or RS3? And yes i need an account, i had a guy waiting on me to tell him when i need his account tonight but it's his main so he's not very comfortable lending it out. And i no longer have time to work on it tonight. Just send me the details whenever and i'll get around to it when i can.