1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiHerblore TRIAL 2.5.2

Making chemistry look like child's play.

1. TwoGlenn1994

it wont recognise aventoe cleans to make unf potions

2. ozdev

When making overloads with preset 1, it's quick in that it banks fsat. But it then right clicks the ext strength, and uses it on torstol, when it could simply click on the torstol, and then click on any potion in inv (increases speed). But more importantly, why I'm posting, is when it opens up the herblore interface, it takes up to 10 seconds each time to simply click "mix" or to type in space.

3. CheddarChiz

Hello Aidden,

I think there was a string error when making an Avantoe potion (unf). The bots seems to be searching my inventory for 'Clean Aventoe' even though the item's name is 'Clean Avantoe' so it thinks that I don't have it in my inventory. Just a small fix you can do on your next update.

Aside from that, this bot is perfect. Thank you.

4. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Thanks for spotting this issue, i've patched it and it will be out soon!

kikiyo and CheddarChiz like this.
  5. Aidden

Aidden updated MaxiHerblore with a new update entry:

MaxiHerblore v1.1.12 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 7, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 7, 2016 ---
    The update is now out. Let me know if there are any more issues :)

6. CheddarChiz

7. IronWaffle

My issue is that it stands is stuck on "depositing items" forever. When trying to bank.
    It'll clean whatever I have in my inventory.. but then it will deposit.. and never withdraw.

8. Many Cats

Works well with cleaning herbs, but why does the mouse follow all of the herbs while they're being cleaned 24/7?

9. bigboss1

it just opens the bank and doesnt withdraw the herbs (Grimy Dwarf weed),when i withdraw them myself it works .cleans,open bank, deposit and then stuck again at withdrawal part.

10. Many Cats

What are your settings? Like 6 hours ago I just cleaned 10k dwarf weed in a row without any sort of issue using this bot.

11. bigboss1

ye it worked when i made a preset,but script bot is very slow,any idea?

12. Many Cats

Doesn't seem too slow to me. You could turn up the mouse multiplier maybe

13. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

better the system the better the bot works

Many Cats likes this.
  14. Many Cats

Oh, about what Squidl said. I was running the client/bot with additional ram.
    Read this if you are having issues running RM

This seems to fix a lot of client and bot issues since it has more power to work with.

Wet Rag likes this.
  15. IronWaffle

When making any unfinished potion it will click on the "vial of water" and keep clicking itself for ~ 30-40 seconds at times.. and then it will start combining them. At times it works 100% right away, at other times up to a minute before it starts combining.
    I feel like this is some "Anit-bot" measure, but clicking on itself is very suspicious.

16. dimensionduh

Not sure if there is a specific inventory arrangement necessary, however it will not make unfinished potions. it will simply click the vial of water repetitively. If i wait a few minutes, it will finally make the potion. however, inefficiency aside, only a bot would click a vial of water for 5 minutes straight.

17. Aidden

Strange. It'll be fixed when i do the rewrite. Currently i'm rewriting MaxiFletcher. After that MaxiWoodcutter is being rewritten as a TreeBot. After that Cooking and this will probably be done. Not sure which order, probably this first.

18. IronWaffle

No rush, I appreciate the time you take to do this stuff. Just trying to give you as much feedback/bugs so you can be aware of anything for the rewrite!

Aidden likes this.
  19. Skulltaker

Question
    Im trying to make super magic potions with unf lantadyme potions and potato cactuses.. i have all the ingredients and when i start the bot itll open the bank then just sit there and do nothing.. am i doing something wrong or does this bot just not support this potion yet?

20. Alex Cooper

Making unfinished and finished pots is broken you can see by trying to make any of them as it will continuously click on one of the resources and use it on its self