MaxiHomes 1.2.1

Furnishing the homes of Gielinor since 2020

1. Aidden

Aidden The better executive

Hi, unfortunately this bot receives only 0-6 hours of usage a day so the time required to implement this wouldn't be worth the time unless it increased usage considerably. The amount of time put into this bot already far outweighs the profits :(

2. Raffo

That's completely understandable but I do think the lack of using teleport spells over tablets is one of the reasons for the lack of use because it's not very iron friendly and most OSRS players are irons

3. GodModeOn

Keeps stopping. I'll restart it and it runs for like 10-15 mins then stops again

4. Trinitae

Yeah I keep getting "Max failed path rebuilds reached, stopping the bot." Not sure what's up with that. it was working for like 15 min or so earlier.

--Edit--

The door to Larry's house was closed. The bot would just stand there and not open it, idle and log out, with the error message above.

--Edit--

Also, afterwards, teleported to castle wars and once it opened the bank interface it just stopped running, claiming "Runescape appears to have been closed or disconnected."

I think this bot has a lot of good work done to it! It seems to be there, just small things here and there that could be touched up! Would greatly appreciate your investigation. Thank you for all your time thus far!

#144 Trinitae, Nov 24, 2022 at 11:45 AM
    Last edited: Nov 24, 2022 at 11:56 AM
  5. Aidden

Aidden The better executive

The rs appears to have closed is a runemate message, unrelated to the bot. So nothing for me to do there.
    As for the Max path fails that means the pathing is having issues with the doors for some reason. I'll have to investigate