1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiMiner [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Aidden, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

They never show evidence unless it's for a mute iirc. Sorry to hear that but there's no point posting about it on my script bot thread. There's no way for you to know that my script bot was the reason you got banned. Even if it's the only script bot ever used on the account, if you have botted previously or you botted long hours, on a new account or other bad botting practices then it's most likely not the scripts bots fault. You should try to mimick the way a human would play as much as possible. For example, switch between different skills every now and then, don't do the same task over and over for hours on end with no break. Do some quests in between botting days. Don't dress your player like every other bot. You get the point.

2. DamianW

I'm sorry, I did not mean to offend your script bot. Neither do I believe it is your script bot that caused it. I'll delete my post for your good. I therefore should be happy with what I have and appreciate your bot making skills. My apologize.

3. Aidden

Haha no worries, just hard to tell the message you're trying to convey when you say you got banned.

4. cody smith

Gets held up when inv is full... still not fixed

5. Aidden

What do you mean? It's not running to the bank?

6. cody smith

no, when inv is full in rimmington it just sits there.

7. Aidden

does it say walking to bank? what's the status? is this powermining or banking?

8. SkydemonxX

Will this script bot be available for osrs any time soon?

9. inicki

This. Need a reliable f2p OSRS miner

10. Shabutie

at iron ores, it mines the three then runs over to the solo 4th, starts mining then runs back to the group of 3 without finishing, very bot like actions

11. Aidden

Okay guys, so for whoever was experiencing the bot not dropping its items, it's because you had legacy interface enabled. The client tries to use the actionbars keybind but keybinds don't seem to work on the legacy interface because it just types in the chat. So you need to either have legacy combat enabled, or have legacy disabled completely. Cloud should have this fixed in the next release.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 22, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 22, 2015 ---
    I was unable to replicate this issue. If it persists could you please send me your tv details so i can see it in person.

#51 Aidden, Jun 22, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2015
  12. Prodigy

Aidden, would it be possible to add granite mining pls? thats one of the fastest methods. It doesnt even have to bank or w/e. Just mine granite and drop.

13. Aidden

Yes, however it won't be until i've gotten through the majority of bugs across all my bots. I'd also need an account to test with. Including location suggestions (i don't play the game so i wouldn't know)

14. Prodigy

If/When you do ever get around to fixing all your bugs and have time to add more features, please do let me know. I can tell you about the best locations and provide accounts for testing :)

15. Aidden

Will do, thanks :)

16. Prodigy

Dunno if its fixed yet, but it still doesnt drop the ores. I got copper in action bar and with a full inv, it just sits there doing nothing :(

17. Aidden

Do you have legacy interfaces disabled? Do you have any other ores on your actionbar? I only tested with iron but the principles the same

18. Prodigy

[​IMG]

eoc layout with eoc combat mode enabled. no legacy. No other ores on actionbar. got 15 mining, will test iron now.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 22, 2015, Original Post Date: Jun 22, 2015 ---
    Nope, doesnt work with iron either.

19. Aidden

wth is wrong with your setup lol. would you mind sending me your account details so when i get the time tonight i can look into it? i can't reproduce the problem on my account.

20. Prodigy

I cant think of anything being wrong with the setup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.