1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiMiner [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Aidden, Oct 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aprillian

Not being able to prove it doesnt mean that it didnt happen lol. I do have a screen of my banned account. And unless I have a vendetta for wrecking this guy's rep. (which i dont) then there would be no reason for my actions. Logic should be enough here but...

2. kristiaan

You are making no sense friend can you prove that you did not use any other bots on the account? Or that you Never used Powerbot? A macroing ban does not happen while botting most of the time a macroing major offence will be given when They have collected enough evidence :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

3. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

I am actually the author and i'm not offended or anything. Yes, you got banned, that's fact. What isn't fact is how you got banned. And when you post on someone's bot thread saying 'this bot got me banned' other users will see that and think well shit maybe i shouldn't use this bot. If you really want to post something like that then you need to also mention whether you've EVER used any other bots, age of the account, how long you were botting, etc etc. But anyway, it's alright. I just want you to know when you state things like that a lot of users will take it as fact, when it's not.

4. aprillian

well view it from this point. You have no evidence that it is not a fact. Yet you say "... when it's not". At this point, yes its just a claim. however (for the third time) yes my account is banned, as a first time user of "bots" I have NO reason to falsely state this kind of stuff.

I just find it silly that you easily ignore those points and call your point a fact when it also isnt a fact.

5. kristiaan

How long where you botting "for the first time" xd

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9505 met Tapatalk

6. Aidden

Okay there are a few points to make here. You're the one making a claim that something got you banned but you have no evidence to help your claim . There's no possible way for ME to have evidence against it, so that isn't a good argument. Secondly you never mentioned this to be the first bot you ever used so how is anyone to know that. No one's saying you're making things up, I know you think that it was the bot that got you banned and that's okay. The point is, when all you say is 'this bot got me banned' there's nothing to back that claim other than a ban on your account. In the future when you get a ban and feel the need to post it on the bot thread it would be nice if your post was more informative. For example,

'hey guys, just a heads up, i was banned yesterday after using this bot. i've been botting 10 hours every day on a 2 year old account using just this bot and i don't bot on any other accounts. this is also my first time botting so it's not like i'm being watched or anything. just thought i'd post so everyone can be cautious.'

The example above is very informative, it isn't pointing a finger, it's just stating that the account was banned and this bot had been used. It then goes into detail about the account which is important because new accounts, especially on osrs seem to get banned easier than older accounts. Stating your botting habits is also very useful.

Lastly, i missed this in the first read but the only thing i stated was a fact was that you got banned. Nothing else. I don't need proof via image to say it's a fact , because as you said, why would you lie about that.

7. Arbiter

Arbiter Mod Automation

Netiquette 101 is being taught by @Aidden in the RuneMate Auditorium every Friday this month folks.

Aidden likes this.
  8. aprillian

Hey, on the front page it shows that its added but its not showing on the client?

9. iMissT

10. Takeon

Hey I just wanted to say thanks and that this works really well on Darkscape. I would like to suggest however a feature that supports not being able to wield a pickaxe so that it doesn't bank it. In DS you aren't able to place over bronze tier in the toolbelt and if I were to wield the pickaxe (which I cant) upon death it would unwield it and then bank it.

Just that alone would be amazing so I can use a better pickaxe but more locations would also be great, one I specifically would like to see is dwarvan mine coal, banking at falador east bank.

Thanks again :)

11. maj1x

In rimmington powermining, the bot mines the iron ores. drops them and then just sits there doing nothing

12. WYD

WYD

I look at this bot and i see this come up :-( in DS

Code (Text):
    1. java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 151
    2.     at java.util.concurrent.CopyOnWriteArrayList.get(CopyOnWriteArrayList.java:387)
    3.     at java.util.concurrent.CopyOnWriteArrayList.set(CopyOnWriteArrayList.java:410)
    4.     at java.util.Collections.swap(Collections.java:497)
    5.     at java.util.Collections.shuffle(Collections.java:458)
    6.     at app.gq.enum(rzb:80)
    7.     at app.sR.enum(xuc:1)
    8.     at app.sR.move(xuc:211)
    9.     at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.input.Mouse.move(lh:200)
    10.     at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.input.Mouse.move(lh:207)
    11.     at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.input.Mouse.click(lh:18)
    12.     at app.Up.click(tac:58)
    13.     at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.Menu.click(lgc:203)
    14.     at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.Menu.click(lgc:190)
    15.     at app.tO.interact(bhc:16)
    16.     at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.entities.details.Interactable.interact(vo:157)
    17.     at app.Wo.interact(cgc:200)
    18.     at rm.CON.execute(l:22)
    19.     at rm.NUl.byte(n:64)
    20.     at rm.NUl.goto(n:164)
    21.     at rm.nuL.run(f:55)
    22.     at com.runemate.game.api.script.framework.AbstractScript.start(iob:153)
    23.     at app.CL.run(btb:9)

13. Kekeee

Works perfectly with one issue though. In DarkScape you can't add any tools above bronze to your tool bar. If you have a rune pick in your inventory the bot will deposit it along with the ore. A temporary "fix" is to have 40 attack and wield the rune pickaxe, but it would be nice if you could add a simple check to not use deposit all if you have a pickaxe in inventory or something like that.

14. brexxxus

1. [RegionPath failed, trying WebPath]
    2. iron ore, powermining in rimmington
    3. after getting a full inv, it drops the ores perfectly. but fails after dropping to restart mining

15. dontbeafraid

@Aidden

hey, any chance for an update on that matter? would be much appreciated!

--- Double Post Merged, Nov 6, 2015, Original Post Date: Nov 5, 2015 ---
    is that script bot still supported? :)

16. StanleyB

It was working fine then after a server reboot the bot doesnt work. His inventory is full but he keeps on trying to mine. It doesnt seem to be able to go back and bank. Any help would be appreciated.

17. Aidden

Client issue. Letting arbiter know so he can tell cloud.

18. fearbigl

Will the bot get support for osrs?

#98 fearbigl, Dec 16, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2015
  19. K1r0n0

Is it possible to get support for having your pickaxe in your inventory instead of equipping it for DarkScape because you can only have a bronze pickaxe in your toolbelt. Much appreciated.

20. vincent ren

any way you can make it drop iron ore faster?
    It is dropping 1 every 3 seconds
    It right clicks the ability bar slowly then click drop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.