1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS3 maxing level 3 let's get it

Discussion in 'Goals' started by Runetracker, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Runetracker

Alright boys here we go i'm starting new account from scratch some manual play mostly botted tho. I plan on trying to update this at least once a day but i know i will more then that so lets get it any recommended scripts bots and anything else will be greatly appreciated and ask all questions about everything and advice is always appreciated!!!!!

Progress From day one isnt bad just tried to do a mix of combat and a little bit of skilling, for all the fishing levels i gained i used MaxiFisher.

Day 2: Focused Achieved 40 mining only im not sure with which i should switch it up to now might do some combat while i go to the club tonight :p

Day 3:What's good homies we back at it i've been messing around and decided to try something out because it still hasn't been banned yet. so for the post tonight before we hit the club again i'm gonna throw some pictures up of what we are doing and how far we got. My next plan of attack im gonna try and on and off with other money making methods im going too buy a ton of stuff to make mud runes and make some tonight ill put up for much i bought and for much and see how much we make back

so i haven't been posting alot because i've been suicidieing divination we got the pet at 1.1m xp and im at 89 now :D

#1 Runetracker, Sep 21, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2018