1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiOrbs TRIAL 1.6.50

Make easy bank while training magic!

1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Aidden submitted a new resource:

MaxiOrbs TRIAL - Make easy bank while training magic!

Read more about this resource...

#1 Aidden, Jun 16, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2022
  2. ziplock1738

This bot looks amazing. Is there any chance you could add an option to walk for ironmen that do not have multiple glories? In other words instead of teleporting back just take the same path back and bank? Obviously this would be worse gp and xp per hour but would be an amazing option.

3. Aidden

Thanks for reminding me, I was going to do this. Please note that the web isn't currently working for the path to the obelisk so this bot currently gets stuck once it goes down the edgeville trapdoor. Cloud will be looking into the web in this area today, so hopefully, it will be fixed soon. Feel free to use this trial version as a way of testing if it's been fixed yet :p

ziplock1738 likes this.
  4. ziplock1738

Any update on this?

5. Aidden

Cloud was looking into it yesterday and saw what the problem was so hopefully it will be fixed shortly
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 24, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 18, 2019 ---
    It's working now!

I'm currently working on a backup web that it can use if the RuneMate web is down. It won't work from anywhere on the map but it should work perfectly so long as you're in edgeville, the dungeon, ge or in front of lumbridge castle (where you spawn after dying).

ziplock1738 likes this.
  6. ziplock1738

There still is only support for Glories though i'm assuming? No implementation of the walking to and from the obelisk yet?

7. Aidden

Correct. That will come soon. I haven't produced any updates, that fix was on RuneMates side.

ziplock1738 likes this.
  8. ziplock1738

Thank you for the info. Looking forward to trying it out.

9. Aidden

Hey! I've just been working on implementing the feature you requested but I don't have any accounts to test with.
    I'm going to release the update but please babysit and let me know if it works or not.

Edit: Updates out.

#9 Aidden, Jun 25, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 25, 2019
  10. Aidden

11. ziplock1738

I'll run it for a bit and let you know any issues it may be having, or if it runs completely smoothly. Thanks for the update.
    --- Double Post Merged, Jun 25, 2019, Original Post Date: Jun 25, 2019 ---
    Ok so just an update here. First of all the bot ran perfectly to the obelisk. It went down the trapdoor great, opened all the doors leading to the wilderness, made it to the obelisk and started making the air orbs. After the bot completed making all the orbs it ran into trouble. I'll link the logs below but it seems like it struggled with going back down the ladder, it stopped and the feedback was "max failed path rebuilds reached, stopping the bot." If theres anything else you'd like me to test let me know.

00:04:17 DEBUG Timed action (WebPath#getNext()) took 36ms
    00:04:17 DEBUG [WebPath] getNext() returned null, construct a new path.
    00:04:17 DEBUG Max failed path rebuilds reached, stopping the bot
    00:04:17 INFO [MaxiBots] ---MaxiOrbs TRIAL V1.1.12 [OSRS] ---
    00:04:17 INFO [MaxiBots] Runtime: 00:04:17
    00:04:17 INFO [MaxiBots] Last status: Walking to banker (18)
    00:04:17 INFO [MaxiBots] Total profit: 71334
    00:04:17 INFO [MaxiBots] Shutting down all executors.
    00:04:17 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-Executor': java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@a8dc73[Shutting down, pool size = 1, active threads = 1, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 29]
    00:04:17 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-VersionChecker': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@1e48d67[Shutting down, pool size = 1, active threads = 1, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 0]
    00:04:17 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-RuntimeUpdater': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@12f25f4[Shutting down, pool size = 1, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 259]
    00:04:17 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-RuntimeUpdater': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@1bfd425[Shutting down, pool size = 1, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 229]
    00:04:17 DEBUG [MaxiBots-ThreadManager] Shutting down executor 'MaxiBots-UIUpdater': java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor@18ad4a5[Shutting down, pool size = 1, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 229]
    00:04:17 INFO [MaxiBots] ---Thanks for using MaxiOrbs TRIAL!---
    00:04:17 INFO Max failed path rebuilds reached, stopping the bot

12. Aidden

Bummer. Would you be able to lend me your account so i can debug it? I don't have any members accounts at the moment.

13. Aidden

14. Aidden

Aidden updated MaxiOrbs TRIAL with a new update entry:

MaxiOrbs TRIAL v1.1.14 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 5, 2019, Original Post Date: Jul 5, 2019 ---
    Hey mate, this was fixed a couple of days ago. Let me know if there are any more issues!

15. Aidden

16. Aidden

17. Aidden

18. sensationsama

Hey this bot looks great but I'm a bit paranoid to use it. Is there anything different in the trial version that might make it more susceptible to detection?

Any thoughts on the only listed review?
    letitbe got perm banned after 1 hour of use. Didn`t use other bots, and it wasnt on a new account (it was on my main xd).

19. Aidden

There's no difference between the trial and the premium version.

That review shouldn't even still be up. Bans aren't cause for a poor review. He hasn't given any information at all to prove that this bot was the cause of the ban.

Because there are so many factors involved you can't just assume a ban was caused by a specific bot. Jagex often delay bans to cause confusion about what caused it (They stated this in an article years ago). If you've botted on a computer that's been flagged in some way, or on an IP that's been flagged, those things can also cause bans. Some people have even had bans (not from this bot) on an account that wasn't even botted on, just because they botted on a different account on the same machine or IP. You could also speculate that logging in to an account that's been flagged or previously banned on a machine and IP that's never been used for botting could result in bans on other accounts used on that machine/IP

20. Aidden