MaxiPlankMaker 1.0.41

They see me planking, they hating.

1. #1 Aidden, Nov 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
  2. Works Well, does the job, please implement an antiban as it seems very bot like with the movements. Ill upload A proggy soon.

3. [​IMG]

Going good. Lags a little bit, could you implement the withdrawal of 1 energy potion, would speed it up a lot, as I have no agility clothing.

Solid 335k in 30mins.

[​IMG]

#3 Jesse, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
  4. Energy potion is a great idea. I'll definitely add it when i get the time. The lag is probably client sided as there's currently a memory leak.
    What do you mean exactly by bot like movements?

5. It just seemed a bit jumpy, could possibly be from the lag from the client as you spoke of.

6. java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2
    at javafx.animation.SequentialTransition.impl_playTo(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.animation.AnimationAccessorImpl.playTo(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.scenario.animation.shared.SingleLoopClipEnvelope.timePulse(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.animation.Animation.impl_timePulse(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.animation.Animation$1.lambda$timePulse$25(Unknown Source)
    at javafx.animation.Animation$1$$Lambda$157/49057205.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
    at javafx.animation.Animation$1.timePulse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.scenario.animation.AbstractMasterTimer.timePulseImpl(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.scenario.animation.AbstractMasterTimer$MainLoop.run(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.pulse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.pulse(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit.lambda$runToolkit$363(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum.QuantumToolkit$$Lambda$47/1050119728.run(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$null$141(Unknown Source)
    at com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication$$Lambda$43/867332636.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Keep getting this after about 10 mins

7. And this!

java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot get an instance value from a null instance
    at a.vI.byte(xcb:652)
    at a.vI.do(xcb:262)
    at a.ML.next(wrb:248)
    at a.ML.hasNext(wrb:124)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.InterfaceComponent.do(wjb:98)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.InterfaceComponent.getBounds(wjb:233)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.InterfaceComponent.getBounds(wjb:246)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.InterfaceComponent.getBounds(wjb:246)
    at a.tL.byte(blb:225)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Bank.getSlotBounds(knb:1272)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Bank.getBoundsOf(knb:1211)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.SpriteItem.getBounds(dqb:124)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.SpriteItem.isVisible(dqb:165)
    at a.vl.byte(sqb:126)
    at a.vl.byte(sqb:152)
    at a.vl.move(sqb:75)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.input.Mouse.move(ep:234)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.input.Mouse.move(ep:256)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.SpriteItem.hover(dqb:59)
    at a.tL.byte(blb:275)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Bank.withdraw(knb:5)
    at com.runemate.game.api.hybrid.local.hud.interfaces.Bank.withdraw(knb:126)
    at com.runemate.api.tasks.Banker.execute(Banker.java:105)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.task.TaskScript.onLoop(ebb:148)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.LoopingScript.run(yhb:89)
    at com.runemate.game.api.script bot.framework.AbstractScript.start(plb:197)
    at a.sJ.run(clb:102)

8. This one seems to be a client problem @Cloud
    This one's on me, trying to identify the problem now

9. Thanks, it's a really good script bot besides these minor hiccups.

10. Not sure what's up with the error but i'll have another look tomorrow. I'll also add pot support. What percentage would you recommend to use them at?

11. 20-30%?

12. This one is on me, should be patched on my end.

13. Was this due to the memory leak?

14. Nope.

15. Any chances for that this could work with Portable Sawmills?
    Would be nice with some protean planks :p

16. Most definitely :) Just need to buy some and find the time to implement it

Bubble likes this.
  17. Woah, that would be sexy! However no need to rush it :p
    Also if you are going to add it, then it would be nice if you could make it so that it could use other people Sawmills, there is a cc who keeps them up almost the whole day ;)