1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiSuperheater [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Aidden, Sep 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rapalla

aight now i cant check if banking is working, cus the problem is that it seems to missclick (or forget) to click on Superheat item. then it clicks back to backpack and tries to click on the iron ore (Use Iron Ore), but it works once i manually click superheat ore :/
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 13, 2015, Original Post Date: Oct 13, 2015 ---
    Hope this gets a quick fix, im desperate for a superheater :p

2. GaroldGurner

Great bot! very effective, major levels done in darkscape with this beauty. So I thank you for that very much. However, I'm having to babysit this script bot, as i've noticed two things it does:
    if it right clicks whilst withdrawing 'x', and happens to miss and doesn't click anything, it'll stay still whilst leaving the option 'close' there. Moving the mouse solves this.
    Haven't seen it happen yet, but i always see the aftermath of it missing after what I believe to be superheat, then just keeps right clicking, then 'use' on mineral 'x'.

Hopes this is of help!

Kaizen: A japanese term which has no translation to English, but it basically means, 'Continuous and never-ending improvement'. c:)

3. IamN5

The bot put the mouse on the ore and dont do nothing, but if I click on the Superheat Skill it returns to normally superheating the items.

4. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Try another bot that has to interact with an item, maybe my fletcher? or alcher? if they don't work either it's likely a broken hook for your gamepack

5. IamN5

Well, I've been using bots for 2 weeks, all of them interects with items.I'm using Alpha Magic now, it Supertheats without any trouble. So weird..

6. Aidden

Okay, i'll look into it. Which game is this?

7. IamN5

8. deregise

Yo i put on spam click and use present but after a inv full, the bot logs my account off

9. zarthok

still has the same problem - runs fine for a while, then mouse hovers over the ores w/o superheat casted (osrs). I think it's clicking way too fast after it tabs to the spellbook, so sometimes it misses the click on superheat. if possible, please make it so that it tries to re-cast superheat when it gets stuck, or at least increase the interval between opening spellbook and clicking on superheat. thanks! <3

1. casting superheat item on ore
    2. iron bar
    3. grand exchange
    4. osrs
    5. hovers over ore
    6. see post

#69 zarthok, Jan 14, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2016
  10. Justus

When I start the script bot it crashes my client...

11. Aidden

Have you tried any other bots? Check the client logs and see if there's an error.

12. extremelinik

the bot puts all my inventory back into the bank including my nat runes but it will only take back out the ore and not the runes

13. troro1

[OSRS] Often messes up, hovers over inventory iron bars when it's supposed to press on the superheat icon first. It will stop during level up messages.

14. iKevin33

[OSRS] Bot is not able to close the bank when in fixed and resizable, seems to do fine with the actual superheating part though.

15. Aidden

Okay so i've fixed opening the bank but i had no issues with it closing the bank other than it not closing the bank before attempting to log out. Update will be out soon.

16. AlexH666

AlexH666 Χ Ξ Σ

It seems to not work right now, it clicks the preset (1) but hovers over the last ore without actually clicking it.

17. Aidden

18. Aidden

19. Serene

Serene ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Any idea on how to fix the superheat problem?
    It'll get done superheating the last iron ore in pack, but have the superheat option selected, and then just idle because there are no more available ores in the pack. You could check and see if any ores are available in the pack when superheat is clicked, and if not, then force-bank to stop this?

20. Thiz18

Only complaint with this scripts bots is that it's very slow, otherwise, great work!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.