1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiThiever [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Bot Support & Feedback' started by Aidden, Oct 17, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

2. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

When pickpocketing paladin it would sometimes attack them which kind of just sits their and gets attacked until it dies
    other than that great bot

3. skrall

@Aidden Might be helpful to add to OP that it's advised to equip a bow without arrows when pickpocketing attackable NPCs so it won't get killed if the bot misclicks.
    Great functionality btw, a very much needed bot for RuneMate ;)

4. chris121

@Aidden When pickpocketing master farmer it staarts dropping my food how do I stop this?

5. Wet Rag

omg never thought of that you're a life saver

6. chris121

it states this on the front page of the bot though

7. Wet Rag

haha fml what should i pickpocket i need 86

8. chris121

found a problem that when you select "guard" and food is "lobster" it keeps teleporting to draynor.

also it struggles to efficiently click pickpocket on most npc.

hope this helps you.

#128 chris121, Dec 23, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2016
  9. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Set the food name correctly.
    I put it there AFTER he posted the idea :p

10. skrall

11. Mr_Moggy

it struggles to open the bank, and even with the correct food chosen it sits there and withdraws and banks trout.

12. Rotten Potato

1. Status displayed in the paint at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes): Pickpocketing Master Farmer
    2. What you were trying to do: Pickpocket the master farmer at a DECENT rate
    3. Details of what happened. Thieves master farmers every 2-4 seconds. The max thieve rate is every 1 second. Therefore this bot is thieving 1/3 of the rate it could if THE MOUSE CLICKS WERE SPED UP. Also the mouse tracking is so slow when the master farmer moves the bot often loses him completely and takes 5-10 seconds to find him again (and only can when he's stopped) to get another click off, and this just repeats if the MF moves again. CANNOT RECOMMEND THIS BOT WITH THESE DELAYS, XP/HOUR IS 1/5 OF WHAT IT EASILY COULD BE.
    4. Any other info to help me reproduce the issue. Old school runescape, mouse movements are like watching my cat play with a touchpad
    DOES NOT BANK AT DRAYNOR EITHER, FAILED FIRST ATTEMPT AND AFKED INTO THE ABYSS

tl;dr Broken bot with 1/5 xp/hr of a normal bot. Cannot be used until writer increases click speed by at least x3, improves mouse tracking, and fixes/adds banking. Should be taken off SDN for OSRS.

#132 Rotten Potato, Dec 27, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
  13. Wet Rag

Wow you're an asshole.

I've been using this bot a lot and the reason of why its slow is not bot related. It's not bad and a bot is a bot you only bot if you can't play the game or enjoy doing a mindless activity.

You're in absolutely no position to demand anything. Fucking disgrace of a human being.

14. Mr_Moggy

that said, trying to use this at the master farmer will make you 100% look like a bot, it bearly works there.

15. skrall

Then it's still not a valid reason to start shit talking like that. Post constructive feedback on a bot you're not even paying to use.

16. Mr_Moggy

this is true, but i reading his rage post, for the most part is feedback, it could have been worded better though

for my experience with this bot(this is 100% master farmer, although i had issues at other locations),

It will not bank at draynor, it runs to the opposite side of the bank stalls and stands there, if it somehow manages to open the bank, it will try and fail to withdraw the same food over and over again, either pulling out the wrong food(i tried this with, Sharks, Tuna, Trout, Swordfish, Lobsters, Cakes, all typed exactly as they were in game case sensitive), opening the bank and depositing it constantly until i stepped in and stopped it, or it would sit there indefinitely.

its recovery time after eating is slow, it takes a long time to find the farmer again to even start pickpocketing after healing. and sometimes even took a long time to start pickpocketing after being hit.

it would occasionally misclick and attack guards/steal from stalls(i had to turn off the attack option all together then it would still click stalls)

so my issues are
    • Cant bank
    • Withdraws incorrect food
    • Gets stuck
    • Gets stuck banking
    • Missclicks guards/stalls
    • Slow clicks
    • sometimes fails to drop the correct thing
    what i think is great about this script bot though

• Seed selection
    • food eat %
    These are two really nice features, which i think when the entire bot works as it should, will make this bot amazing.

#136 Mr_Moggy, Dec 27, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2016
    skrall likes this.
  17. Rotten Potato

I don't usually reply to evil people. Low standards and morals are the disgrace, I did nothing there but point out every known issue AND warn every future user of using a broken bot on their PAID accounts. Again, I hate wasting time on evil people.

18. Jenkins

You should add cake stalls

19. ironskillz1

Nice bot, only thing that should be fixed is when he is trying to drop. It drops very slow and sometimes missclicks

20. Wet Rag

Thats client related not bot IIRC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.