MaxiTutorialIsland 1.0.9

Real men don't read the manual.

1. Aidden submitted a new resource:

MaxiTutorialIsland - Real men don't read the manual.

Read more about this resource...

#1 Aidden, Apr 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 21, 2015
  2. Expect an update hopefully tomorrow. Just waiting on the developer pane to be fixed so i can push the update. The update will include a fix for the recent API changes. It will also include numerous bug fixes (hopefully all of them).

3. ....................................

#3 Matthijsd, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  4. It's likely an issue that the developer somehow missed, try providing more detailed information.

5. ....................................

#5 Matthijsd, Jun 28, 2014
  6. Something is wrong with the UI in your picture, what version of Java are you using and which operating system?

7. You can open command prompt or Terminal (depending on your OS) and type in:
    Code (Text):
    1. java --version
    Additionally, please be specific with OS information; include distro if applicable. Thanks.

8. Looking into this now, thanks for the heads up

Edit: My update i did yesterday hasn't been accepted yet, please be patient, i'll contact cloud and get it sorted asap.
    Thank you

#8 Aidden, Jun 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2014
  9. ....................................

#9 Matthijsd, Jun 29, 2014
  10. ....................................

#10 Matthijsd, Jun 29, 2014
  11. Thank you for the feedback, yeah i think i have a pretty solid list of all the current bugs and i'm working on fixing them.
    The gate does open by itself it just takes some time, it's due to the models not lining up right, should be able to fix it by setting up a backup model. I've fixed the closing of the equipment stats. I've also fixed a problem with the furnace, not sure if it's in the current release or not but if not it will be in the next one

12. Your UI still looks very messed up. Can you tell us your Java version and operating system please?

13. ....................................

#13 Matthijsd, Jun 29, 2014
  14. perhaps not all the resources downloaded properly?

15. The images themselves are still there, the button is just being rendered oddly....

16. How's it running for you now?

17. ....................................

#18 Matthijsd, Jul 2, 2014