1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL 2.23.36

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

1. NordicGuy

Amount of logs under "Profit tracker" does not work. It removed from the total when adding to bank, and even if it's supposed to, it went to 10 when i deposited 28 logs..

How can it show total profit if it keeps removing from total amount?

2. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

It shouldn't be subtracting when in the bank. RS3 or OSRS?

3. NordicGuy

It didn't happen last time. But there seems to me sporadic bugs.

But I am seeing a lot of bank closing not working..
    Any fix to that?

#1443 NordicGuy, Sep 16, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2018
  4. Aidden

It can only subtract in the bank if there's an issue with the client, as the bot just checks if the bank is open and if it is, ignores any item gains/losses. The bank closing not working is likely an interaction issue which makes it a client level issue.

5. NordicGuy

Maxismelter does the excact same thing, just keeps bank window open.
    In what way does it try to close it? Could it be wrong angle or something?

EDIT: I have noticed the keyboard stops working even though no bot is running, I assume that could be why.

#1445 NordicGuy, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
  6. A3sthetics

I love to use your woodcuttingbot. Unfortunately alot of times when I'm chopping Oaks at varrock east and banking them the bot clicks on the staircase and goes upstairs. My account keeps staying there logging in and out but it wont go downstairs. Hopefully you can fix this.

Kind regards,

7. NordicGuy

I think the solution is to not leave your computer when doing this ;)

8. Aidden

I just call the clients api method Bank.close(). I believe that uses playersense to determine whether to use the hotkey to close the bank or to click the x.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 19, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 19, 2018 ---
    What's the status when this is happening? It should be going back down the stairs if it's trying to walk. But there is the possibility that it's trying to interact with the bank.

9. dogwithasock

Bot getting stuck "waiting for a target to respawn" at varrock west normal trees banking
    e:reset runemate and everything is working properly.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 20, 2018, Original Post Date: Sep 20, 2018 ---
    However, the bot occasionally tries to bank at the cooking guild bank rather than west varrock bank. It will get stuck there and try to bank over the wall continuously.

10. 123qweasdzxc

Anyone else getting stuck on "Bank interaction failed. Turning the camera."? Cuts log all fine but get stuck on this still.

11. slimzera

After today's Jagex update, the banking is broken on Runemate, just wait until it get fixed and gg.

12. Zel

Zel

It stopped working, but kept me standing there in front of a tree, at Draynor.

13. Aidden

Sorry to hear that. If you could provide me with more info i might be able to resolve your issue. Please use the bug report template found on the overview page.

14. IPlayAFK

IM BAAACCKKKK

Also this account I was using was in fact banned. So like I said. Don't run suicide. But it's good to run for a few hours then stop.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

15. dentimestwo

Wonderful bot! It gets the job done. Although when woodcutting at Varrock West for level 1 trees; after 1-3 hours or so, it starts to bank at the chief's guild near Grand Exchange trying to get himself in. I'm not too sure how since I'm away when botting. Anyone else have this problem?

#1455 dentimestwo, Oct 25, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2018
  16. Aidden

This is a known issue that i believe i've fixed on my end. I just need to finish up some other stuff before i can upload the fix.

17. Zel

Zel

• Set up before leaving for work. Came back and it was just standing at the tree.
    • Draynor Willows
    • Drop
    • OSRS
    • This is the second time I've come back to it just standing. It seems to get stuck after a few hours on dropping logs, maybe tries to use one on another? It has the right click "cancel" option up when it locks up. I was able to move my mouse and click off it, and it actually continued. After probably sitting there for 5+ hours. This was with the mouse blocker still on, by the way. So I'm not entirely sure what's going on.
    Here is the log:
    00:00:00 INFO Logger Initialised - this log file can be found at
    00:00:00 INFO Logging level can be adjusted in the Preferences tab.
    00:00:01 INFO [MaxiBots] MaxiWoodcutter LITE V2.2.17 started!
    00:00:01 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
    00:00:08 DEBUG Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!
    00:00:17 DEBUG [MaxiBots-VersionChecker] Currently running the latest version. Checking again in 45 minutes.
    00:45:17 DEBUG [MaxiBots-VersionChecker] Currently running the latest version. Checking again in 45 minutes.
    01:05:46 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
    01:30:17 DEBUG [MaxiBots-VersionChecker] Currently running the latest version. Checking again in 45 minutes.
    02:15:17 DEBUG [MaxiBots-VersionChecker] Currently running the latest version. Checking again in 45 minutes.
    03:00:17 DEBUG [MaxiBots-VersionChecker] Currently running the latest version. Checking again in 45 minutes.
    03:02:00 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
    03:45:17 DEBUG [MaxiBots-VersionChecker] Currently running the latest version. Checking again in 45 minutes.
    04:30:17 DEBUG [MaxiBots-VersionChecker] Currently running the latest version. Checking again in 45 minutes.
    04:43:32 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
    05:15:17 DEBUG [MaxiBots-VersionChecker] Currently running the latest version. Checking again in 45 minutes.
    06:00:17 DEBUG [MaxiBots-VersionChecker] Currently running the latest version. Checking again in 45 minutes.
    06:00:26 DEBUG Login Handler has been activated!
    06:00:32 DEBUG Interface Closer - Play Button has been activated!
    06:26:36 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
    06:45:17 DEBUG [MaxiBots-VersionChecker] Currently running the latest version. Checking again in 45 minutes.
    07:30:17 DEBUG [MaxiBots-VersionChecker] Currently running the latest version. Checking again in 45 minutes.
    08:14:47 DEBUG Npc Dismisser has been activated!
    08:15:17 DEBUG [MaxiBots-VersionChecker] Currently running the latest version. Checking again in 45 minutes.
    09:00:17 DEBUG [MaxiBots-VersionChecker] Currently running the latest version. Checking again in 45 minutes.

18. Aidden

You forgot to include the status shown in the bot interface, i'm assuming it said it was dropping?
    The menu only having cancel in it is a known issue that happens from time to time. I'll look into fixing that for the next release which shouldn't be too far away. Your best bet would probably be to just use the banking feature. The drop functionality isn't the greatest at this time, and it also doesn't support shift dropping so it's slower than it could be.

19. Zel

Zel

Yeah, I noticed that about the dropping. I thought there were other known issues with banking, but I'll try that from now on.

20. Aidden

Banking should be much smoother than dropping. The recent banking issue was due to a RuneScape update that meant RuneMate couldn't detect the bank being open. That was fixed in a recent client update, so there shouldn't be any more major issues.