1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL 2.23.36

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

1. devv

Hello!

When I cut Willows @ Draynor F2P, it will cut a full inventory, but then keep switching from turning to walk to bank, to, running to bank - and end up not moving at all.

2. tdotsfinest12

Hi, so far its working fine for normal logs, however when cutting at Varrock East banking, after a full inventory, it will get stuck under status "finding nearest bank identity" please fix, thanks!

3. mstoffel

When trying maples in seer's village (rs3), the bot walks to the maples behind the bank but then gets stuck on waiting for tree respawn when none of the trees are cut.

4. aifar001

Is there any way to add edgeville yews? The description of the bot says edgeville is an option however it isn't.

edit: OSRS

#1124 aifar001, Nov 3, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2016
  5. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

You can add your own tree areas from the advanced tab. It was in the list, not sure why it isn't anymore, i'll add it when i get around to it.

6. aifar001

Up until today the bot was working 100% fine for me. However now it stays "loading" the bot and doesn't work.

7. Aidden

What the fuck are you people doing?! Seriously. I tested it after the last two people said my bots weren't working and they worked fine. Login handler is broken. Start it logged in. Post using the bug report format from the overview or i won't bother wasting any more of my time. Honestly.

Wet Rag likes this.
  8. Wet Rag

Wet Rag easily triggered ✌

Could you at least tell Aidden how to recreate the process instead of just saying "it doesn't work"

9. aifar001

There is no process to recreate, it maintains it's status on the configuration page as "loading" and my character just stands there.

10. Aidden

I worked out what the problem is. The clients method to check if the game is logged in broke with the rs update and all my bots rely on that. Please be patient while we wait for cloud to patch it.
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 5, 2016, Original Post Date: Nov 4, 2016 ---
    I have deployed a temporary fix for my oldschool bots. Make sure to start them logged in as the login handler isn't fixed yet.

11. IronWaffle

It doesn't chop Maple trees at Seers Village.
    IT keeps saying "Status: Waiting for a tree to respawn."
    I've even tried to add my own area etc. So could it be that it's not detecting maple trees?

12. Aidden

Likely. They've done weird stuff with tree naming in the past. I'll switch over to regular expressions to take care of that. Probably won't happen for a couple of days though.

13. tdotsfinest12

When using this script bot, it says loading, i've commented on one of your scripts bots before and you said that it was not enough information, i have a picture for you i've waited 2 minutes and as I am typing this, I am still waiting. Do I need to install something if so let me know how because I am new to this bot.

Thanks again for reading and answering!!!

Attached Files:

14. Aidden

As specified in my pm, i need the exception log. And when i've told you to provide more information i've likely told you to use the bug report format which is found on the overview page.

15. JakobEdvard

I really like your bots, I've got an issue while chopping in Varrock West.

RS3
    Tree
    Varrock West
    Banking

The bot chops wood until inventory is full, walks to bank and stands there waiting for... something... and it is stuck until I manually open the bank, then everything goes back to normal and the bot continues.

It works about 50% of the times and this is not an issue if you are actually at the computer doing other stuff and can check on it every now and then.

I left it on last night to test it, and in 5 hours the bot only managed to chop 300 logs because it got stuck at the bank.

Again, it's a great bot and I really appreciate your work!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the bot's interface there is an option of "URN", what does that mean and what does it do?

I'm new to all this botting AND runescape!

Sorry but I couldn't find the bug report page so just thought I'd post it here.

Thanks,
    J

16. Big Mick 8

Great bot, works a dream except for when inventory becomes full. Character just stands there while the status is 'walking to nearest bank'

17. Aidden

Just google urns, they're used in most skills. I haven't implemented support for them yet though so the setting is useless.
    Where are you and which bank are you using? Check your logs for any errors.

18. Big Mick 8

Using varrock east bank and the oak trees there. Can't see anything weird on the logs. Spectre.txt is too large to attach here.

Attached Files:

19. Aidden

Game is just stuff the actual game prints out, nothing to do with the bot. Weird, i'll look into it later.

20. Html33

• Status at the time of the incident (Can also be found in your error logs if the bot crashes)
      "Walking to the bank." " Turning towards the bank" - Spends 99% on the walking to, flicks to turning towards bank for a fraction of a second
    • Selected area and tree of the current activity. If using a custom area or tree location please post the coordinates used as well
      Draynor Village. Willow Logs. Right beside the bank.
    • Disposal method of the current activity
      Not sure, Do you mean banking? Yes - Banking logs.
    • Selected bank if banking
      Draynor Bank.
    • RS3 (EoC or Legacy) or OSRS
      OSRS
    • Details of what happened
      Bot will walk from the bank to the cutting spot, will get a full inventory and sit there. I have seen it within the chat say "You cannot chop any more logs...." It Doesn't keep clicking, but the camera moved a couple times.
    • Any other info to help me reproduce the issue.
      First time using this bot so hard to say but second script bot of RuneMate i have used. Started the bot, it cut a full inventory and then stood there. When i manually walked to the bank, it continued to proceed to depositing the items and walking back to the cutting spot, until it looped to the problem at the beginning.

I hope this helps you reproduce the problem as overall the GUI options and everything within looks great!

Cheers.

EDIT:

First tried using the script bot yesterday for the first time, had it's few glitches and probably ran for about 30mins in total trying it out.
    Banned today - I'm not in any way shape or form blaming this Bot specifically as I tried two others. One of the other ones I used was again used for about 20mins as it also was not working properly.

The last one I used/found was running for about 6 hours or so, so likely it's that bot that got me banned.
    Be aware guys.

#1140 Html33, Nov 17, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2016