1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MaxiWoodcutter TRIAL 2.23.36

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck?

1. aifar001

So I can't entirely figure out how to add in my own tree area. I want to add in Lumby Yews west of castle, and can't seem to figure it out. Can you help?

2. Aidden

Aidden Author of MaxiBots

Go to the Advanced/Misc tab. Set the tree type to yew. Walk to the bottom left corner of where you'd like the area around the trees to start. Click the set SW coordinate button. Do the same for the top right but with the NE coordinate button. Alternatively you can switch the area type to circular and just stand somewhere near the middle of the area and then set a radius. If lumbridge isn't in the area list already there's a button below it to add a new area. Once you have that sorted, click on the area and then click the add tree location button.

3. leothao612

Probably the only thing I don't like about this bot right now is that in RS3, whenever the bot goes to deposit when full or going back to the woodcutting area. It opens the map and doesnt not close it down. Therefore it is stuck until I come and close it myself. Still the best wood cutting bot though.

#1143 leothao612, Nov 25, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
  4. Aidden

That's a client issue. When it tries to walk it must be clicking the edge of the world map icon. @Cloud please add the world map to the unexpected interface handler.

leothao612 likes this.
  5. ethane3n

Port Sarim banking option runs to Draynor

6. leothao612

Does it support Lumbridge Castle Bank on the top floor? I tried it a few time a while back but did not work.

7. Aidden

If it's in the list then it should do. It would just use the web to get there, if it's in the list but doesn't work then it's not supported by the web yet. iirc it is though.

8. chris121

hey, nice bot, just wondering if possible you could add a small break handler, nothing too snazzley, just to take few min breaks during each hour.

9. Aidden

upload_2016-11-27_12-53-53.png

10. chris121

I would pay for that shit every month :p or for every use.

11. Aidden

Lol, you'll get it soon enough.

12. chris121

Haha nice.

13. DeathByGawd

Anyone having issues with the power chopping, like the bot will drop a few and stop dropping?

14. chris121

submitted bug report for you.

15. Aidden

So i was aware of the inputstream null issue and fixed it before i wen't to work but now that i'm back and someone pushed the update through it's saying that i haven't pushed through a class it's looking for when my project says i did. Can't do anything until cloud responds.
    --- Double Post Merged, Dec 1, 2016, Original Post Date: Dec 1, 2016 ---
    I've implemented a break handler in V2.2.0. The UI is still a little bit buggy but it works. When you click in one of the fields (start time, duration or variance) you enter a time formatted string i.e. 00:32:14 (32 minutes 14 seconds). After entering the string you need to press enter, you can't click somewhere else or the value won't be stored. This will be fixed soon. Let me know if you run into any issues. Also, the generate breaks button doesn't yet work so don't expect anything to happen when clicking it :p

Aidden updated MaxiWoodcutter with a new update entry:

MaxiWoodcutter v2.2.0 Released!

Read the rest of this update entry...

16. chris121

hey, I am confused how to sort the break handler out,

can you give me an example of say,

1 hour play time and some breaks inbetween??

also when I am using urns at draynor willows,

I have two strong urns in my inventory, I make sure urn is selected on the bot. After it has a full inventory of willows it banks the urns too :(.

#1156 chris121, Dec 1, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 1, 2016
  17. Aidden

Urns aren't supported yet, not sure why they're not disabled in the ui.

It's easy to set up. Start time is the time that the runtime will be at when the break starts. So if you add a break and set start time to 01:00:00 it will start a break after running for 1 hour. Duration is how long it will break for so 00:15:00 would be 15 minutes. The variance is how much randomness you want to add in either direction to the duration. So if you put a variation of 00:05:00 it would break at 1 hour of runtime for 15 minutes +/- 5 minutes. So the break will last between 10 and 20 minutes.

18. chris121

thanks.

by the way on runescape settings you can turn auto teleport urns when finished. Iif you find this way easier to use than make the bot click on the urn.

19. parth55

All of a sudden this bot is not working. I have used it for a few weeks now, worked fine. But now when I set everything up correctly and start the bot, it just says "cutting tree" or "walking to tree" but never does anything. My char just stands in one spot.

arnasdob and iedave8 like this.
  20. Aidden

The client has been broken since the runescape update yesterday. Wait for an update.