1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question Maxthon with proxy not connecting

Discussion in 'Client & Site Support' started by DankDaddy97, Jul 22, 2020.

1. DankDaddy97

Hi all,

Firstly I apologise if this is in the wrong section of the forums it was the most relevant I could see,

I've just bought 4 socks5 proxies from proxy6.net, I have connected them to proxifier and created 2 seperate instances to start with by doing the whole jagex launcher.exe 1 and 2 and target hosts *.runescape.* but when I add the proxy i'm using for instance 1 to Maxthon browser to try and create my account for that instance, it just won't connect and says to check internet, firewall etc which I think are all fine.

If anyone can help me get past this issue it would be much appreciated, thanks :)
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 22, 2020, Original Post Date: Jul 22, 2020 ---
    *Edit* I was trying to edit the post but it kept coming up with an error even when I just change one letter so sorry about the 2nd post.

I am also a bit confused, I was using Alens guide from these forums to setup the proxifier with the seperate osrs instances but I don't understand how those connect to runemate so I can bot, Thanks :D
    --- Double Post Merged, Jul 25, 2020 ---
    Problem solved, please delete :)